x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application Survival/OP PVP

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by LxAngelKittenxL, Jan 11, 2015.

1. LxAngelKittenxL

LxAngelKittenxL Active Member

How old are you? Im am 14
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is LxAngelKittenxL :)!
      What timezone are you in? Im In Pacific
      What country do you live in? CALIFORNIA B)
      What languages do you speak? English :)!
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I Want to become a mod because i want to help people and make mineverse a better place and help people with things and ban or suspend or kick the people that do mean and beyond rude things.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Im usually on at least 4 hours to 2 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 2-3 years i think :)
      Have you ever been banned in the past? No never I hope not to :)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Nope
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I Play Survival And OP PVP Alot :)
      Thank You! For Reading my mod Application!
      [​IMG]

2. Van

Van Boss Member

Hi there LxAngelKittenxL. I'm going to give your application some feedback, I hope you like and want to improve. Anyway lets start, I do not support your application sadly because of the following reasons:

- How did you get Active member? I wen't to your profile and you got 6 messages. May be something very old that I can't see longer. Anyway please tell me the story if you know! I would really like to know.

Anyway you should be more Active on forums.

- More information. I recommend to get more information to your application!

- Umm You have been playing Mineverse for 2-3 years? When you say 2-3 years you are in middle there somewhere? Well please don't lie in your application. Mineverse have not been up for 2-3 years. Well I don't know 2 years it may be very soon but I don't know yet.

- Your grammar could be better. Like every i is a big I.

Have you ever think about space out your questions? If not try, It would do it much more easier for me and I think some more to read your application, same with color. Color isn't you need as the template says or the rules for applications, but it would make it more easier to read (sometimes).

Anyway good luck, I hope you improve this if you want my support. Bye ~xxxvan.