x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod Application Sugarr_

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Tiffany Lover, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tiffany Lover

Tiffany Lover Active Member

Your in-game name: Sugarr_

What timezone are you in? // GMT+3

What country do you live in? // Saudi Arabia

What languages do you speak? // English, Arabic, and a little french

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)//
      I have the necessary means of capturing possible hackers that might violate the servers rules since i have a bandicam for recording hackers.

Why do you think you should become a mod?//
      I have always had passion in helping servers grow and being a part of a large community. I believe that i can really help the server in multiple ways since i really enjoy playing on servers and take it very seriously to be mature when i need to be. I personally believe that my personality is fit for a staff position along with my knowledge on the game and my interaction skills. I have a huge vision towards the server and i see massive potential in the server therefore i would really like to help and hopefully be able to support the server in every way possible to help it thrive and grow bigger.

I believe that everyone should have a chance to apply and try to possibly become a helpful staff member but on the other hand i also think that i have some qualities that should be found in a staff including the following,
      i'd like to think that I am a helpful person i've been playing minecraft for a reasonable amount of time and I think that i've learned the basics and would love to assist others too.
      I also think that I am a very approachable person which I think is an advantage for players in case they have questions or would simply like to report someone or an error that might occur on the server in the future.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?//
      I can be active almost everyday for 4/5 hours if not more since i enjoy Minecraft a lot and try to free up my time in order to play it.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? //
      I've been playing on Minecraft since 2014, on and off and i joined Mineverse in that time too. So roughly, 4 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned once on Survival for saying ''go die'' which was considered a death threat. As it was temp ban for 7 days, I have learned my lesson and do not consider saying it again.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been a moderator on a couple servers a while ago, and I am now co-owner of one of them.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      I meet all of the requirements except for the 50 post count one.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      No, I don't believe so

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes, I set it up before applying

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes, My discord is Sugarr_#5046

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.