x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application [SSMH | Requested]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by RyanHDrew, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. RyanHDrew

RyanHDrew Active Member

How old are you? 15

Your in-game name: RyanHDrew

What timezone are you in? Southern time
      What country do you live in? Australia, SA

What languages do you speak? English

Why do you think you should become a mod? Look I'm going to be straight with you guys. the reason i want to be a MOD is because i love this server its basically my gaming life. when i started playing Minecraft the first server i went on. and it has been great a truly wonderful experience. i have been on other servers like bosscraft.net, mc-central.net, mc-central.com, us.mineplex.com, and all of them fail to compare to this server. i want to become a MOD as simple as that, what i can give as a MOD is time, effort, dedication to help, love (as i always have as a basic member) i know of a couple of hackers and duplicators that i have reported some have not been banned and frankly i hate the fact they take the fun away and make it worse for everyone else, MINEVERSE IS BASICLY MY LIFE. and if that classifies as not having dedication to the server then i don't know what possibly could be. I'm honest, nice, giving, helpful, and never have given up. ive been scammed on survival by hackers and duplicators and i think that if i become MOD i can help rid the server of them i hope that you let me be a MOD its ok if you don't its up to you but take into account that i will never give up on being a MOD and to be honest none of this is a lie im not kidding everything i have said in this paragraph is true.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 7 hours weekdays 12 Hours Weekends
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 1 and a half years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? NO

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? yes an Admin on another server

Which two servers would you like to moderate? Survival, Prison (prison not as much)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE EXPERIENCE AND HAPPYNESS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME!!!!!:D:D:D:):):)

2. Vamp

Vamp Experienced Member

You just made an application yesterday...

3. RyanHDrew

RyanHDrew Active Member

i know but that one was a stuff up

4. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

You need more detail, and could you not capslock the word "Mod", as it kind of hurts my eyes. Good luck.

5. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

You can always edit it...

6. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.