x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Mod Application] ~ SocklessPajamas [AUS]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SocklessPajamas, Jul 6, 2014.

?

Was this a great application

1. Heck yeah!

20.0%
    2. Yeah great

20.0%
    3. Not bad

60.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SocklessPajamas

SocklessPajamas Active Member

Moderator application- SocklessPajamas *Hi Noobcrew *

How old am I? 15
      What's my Ign? SocklessPajamas
      What's my timezone? Eastern part of Australia
      What language do you speak. I speak English

Why do you think I should be a mod?
      Reason 1:

Mineverse does have a good community, but it also does have a lot of amount of hackers, I want to prevent the hackers into succeeding what they want. Because I want mineverse to be the best that it could be, I made this application for the reason of the amount of hackers, abusers, advertisers and spammers, and if I do get mod, I will give my full support and always be loyal and help the server as much as I can, op pvp was where I first started mineverse, and it is a shame now that it is full of hackers! I want to prevent anything bad happening to the server as it has to many servers. I have noticed a lot of hackers mostly on the pvp servers and I will do my best to demolish them and make mineverse a place full of people who just want to have fun!
      Reason 2:
      I am friends with a mod (MrBeefCak3) and I have been writing hackers down and also rude abusive people. with those people, I have sent home the list of the abusive, rude and hackers on the server so that they could be removed from the server. This server is really fun, and I don't want to see it get shut down because of rude people and hackers.
      Reason 3:
      I am a nice reliable person, who always follows the rules, I do not abuse, and hope to make the server the best it can be! And also I've been swing rude people on this server, and I have bee telling them off and saying " This language is unacceptable, and the next time this language is used again, there will be consequences " things like that.
      Reason 4:
      Mineverse is getting over populated on hackers, I am tired of nearly being killed by them or even them cheating, it is truly annoying, most people can agree to where I'm coming from, but I am disliking the people, this is a great community, but I don't want to see this server coming to the fact of being shut down for good! I have recently come across on rude and offensive people calling them names, advertising and even threatening, I hate the fact of this happening. I want to help this server as much as I can, I've been playing on it for too much to see it come I an end.

How long can I be active on this server?
      I try to make most of my time playing on this server, if I do not have homework, I play for about 5-7 hours but if I do I usually play 1-4 hours :) This says that I love this server very much!
      How long have I been playing mineverse for?
      Since of today I've been playing for nearly 1 year, so that's why I really want to keep mineverse the best it can be!
      Have I had and past experience as being a moderator?
      Yes, I have been a staff member in the past but a head - admin but unfortunately the server got DDOSED and that what forced the server to be shut down which really got me sad. I had also had become a mod in a server, but the server well also got DDOSED
      Have I ever been banned on mineverse servers?
      No I haven't
      Moderator Rules
      Spam = Mute
      Hacking = Ban!
      Advertising = Lobby Ban
      Bad Language = Kick

Thankyou to all Staff!

Thankyou to all the staff who have helped the server out to keep the hackers away and also keep it a great place not for me but for everyone to play on, what a wonderful community there is and I hope one day I could be apart of it :)

I honestly dont know where I would be if it weren't for Mineverse

Peace out
      -Sockyy
      ;)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    2. Punisher135709...

Punisher135709... Experienced Member

No Support. Your a new member, get to know the forums better. Then Ill support :)

3. SocklessPajamas

I'm a well known member, I've just never signed up for an account, I've been looking at new threads, and also discussions, I finally decided to create an account to get in on the news, I don't know why you look at how long I've had an account then realising what my mod application does say, but thanks for the heads up.

4. Punisher135709...

5. Skydiver

Skydiver Well-Known Member

Try having more messages on the forums and be more active.
      In my opinion, you should make the font of your application bigger so everyone can see it clearly.
      Good Luck SocklessPajamas! :)

6. 196

196 Boss Member

Perhaps add some color, make it stand out a little more? Also might be a good idea to get to know the community a bit better. Good luck.

7. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add some colors, tell us your personality, and get to the community more. Other than that, I support. Good luck

8. Punisher135709...

I saw you in OP PvP and you were swearing. So, No Support

9. SocklessPajamas

For a fact, I've never swear, and second of all, I thought you never see me in game and thirdly I'd love to see some proof :)

10. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

Add some color to your thread, be more active on forums, get to know the community better. Other than that, good luck.

11. XOXO

XOXO Well-Known Member

Well uh be more active on the forums then you will have my support ~ xoxo ;3

12. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Add some color :D
      Become more active on the forums and in-game :>
      Fix those changes and you'll have my support <3

13. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

Be more active on the forum and I support you

14. SocklessPajamas

Why are you rating my comments as poor, dumb and you disagree, I always speak the truth, you don't know who I am but you are affecting people.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.