x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application-SkyBlock/Parkour

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Bagel, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Bagel

Bagel Active Member

Hello! This is my application. Questions/answers.

1)How old are you? I am 13! I know that may be a bit young, but I feel I could still help!
      2)Your in-game name: Quincy1029384756, sorry so many numbers, I made it when I was 7.
      3)What timezone am I in? I am in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
      4)What country do you live in? America!
      5)What languages do you speak? I speak English, but i am working on my Spanish!
      6)Why do you think you should become a mod? Well, I would love becoming a mod because I have seen a lot of spam on servers and I thought it would be easier if the only mod I see, melgrath, could have some help! She is doing a great job, it's just she isn't on much. (From what I see) Also, I can be very patient with other people, and I wouldn't go straight to banning. I also love when I feel I can actually help people out!
      7)How long can you be active everyday? I can be active everyday for about 2-3 hours on weekdays and 6-7 hours on the weekends.
      8)How long have you been playing Mineverse <3? About 6-7 months?
      9)Have you been banned in the past? Nope! And I don't plan on it!
      10) Do you have any experience with being a moderator? No, sorry, but, I do need somewhere to start, right?
      11)Which two servers would you like to moderate? My perferred servers is SkyBlock/Parkour, but anything that works for you guys!

Much Love! <3
      -Quincy