x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application for DerpyHooves51

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DerpyHooves51, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DerpyHooves51

DerpyHooves51 Active Member

How old are you? I'm 14 years old.
      Your in-game name: DerpyHooves51
      What timezone are you in? I currently use the Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)
      What country do you live in? I reside in United States of America.
      What languages do you speak? I can only speak English, at the moment.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I believe I can advance the security and peace of Mineverse by monitoring every world of Mineverse. I think I can be a valuable asset to the Mineverse team since I am on daily.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Almost everyday (not sure if it will stay like that since school is coming soon but I will try my very best to get on).
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for the past few months (3-5 approx.)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a Moderator on a couple of servers. One of them were shut down, sadly. I have been promoted recently to Admin on a server that I also moderate and it's thriving with success and I also get positive feedback from the players themselves.
      Additional Info: I enjoy being around people I can aid. Helping people who are having trouble with things can certainly be the job for me. I am very friendly towards other players. If I do become mod, everyone will deserve the same treatment if they committed a breach of the rules. I do not discriminate and respect everyone regarding of who or what they are. Thank you for reading my "Mod Application for DerpyHooves51" and I hope you do consider to allow me to contribute to the server!

2. easye12345

easye12345 Active Member

Add color!!!

3. Post Malone

Post Malone Experienced Member

are you on a lot? i have never seen you before? but just add Colour goodluck!

4. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

You need more information regarding why you should be a mod. Remember, more info : Better Chance. Good Luck!

5. New Atlus

New Atlus Experienced Member

I see you online sometimes. I've noticed that I don't see you anymore. You're a nice person online and great to talk to. Overall, you have my support so long as you stay active.

6. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

No support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.