x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Mod Application, Anthony9456.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Hey there, my name is Anthony9456. and I'm here applying for the position Global Moderator! and before I start my staff application I would like to tell you a little about myself. My original name is Anthony Or Minecraft name Anthony9456. I currently live in United States Califiornia. I love helping people and I feel I should deserve a chance just like anyone else on the Mineverse community, I'm currently the age of 11 but turning 12 of September 28th and would like to show you what I got. this is my 3rd time trying for staff and they say 3rd is the charm! keep in mind I how I feel about my age I may be young but you know can base the real person off their actions, Consequently I would like to have a chance. now on to my details.

• Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I like to switch between NCH, And Fraps for my main recording decide I use NCH recording system & will be soon downloading Gayzo.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I never really knew why, but I've always really loved Mineverse I've always had high expectations for me and would love to manage my complete goal toward the Mineverse community. I know how to handle stressful sitions witch other staff may/may not. Know how to handle. I'm also familiar with a lot of the basic necessity's of the minecraft sandbox game. I know how to manage and run a minecraft server. Currently I will be soon learning two languages bilingual and will be learning French. I also know how to punish rule breakers. I also am familiar with Skype, TeamSpeak 1 2 & 3 & Curse. I know how to contact any staff members offline and would be a huge help to anyone who needed a question answerd and anything that they needed to talk to a staff member about. though frankly a lot of other people do not know how to do these things.

• Leadership.

Leadership has always been one of my strength's. I've always been one of the leaders and know what I'm doing I always listen to directions very carefully and know how things work and can pick up task's easily Consequently I'm a very mature and calm handling person & know how to do things the correct way I'm also a very relaxed sitback person who knows how to handle the things the correct way a and be very patient with my client at the same time. I'm also very edict and chose to use no foul or hurtful language to people who I chose to help and am overall a great role modile.

• Helpful, & Trustworthy.

I agree to helping anyone that needs help in the mineverse community weather helping with a bug, to handling Cyber bullying I take this game in a very serious manner and would never let down or upset my clients, Leadingly I'm a very social person who likes to carry on conversations without getting irritated or discouraged, I also have very high confidence In myself and others around me. and would make a great overall leader in the long term service moderating. along with helping other players and doing my job to the fullest and correctly and making the server the best possible.

• Caring & Confection

I love being around people and making someone cheer up and am overall think of myself a very well being caring confectionet person one scenario I could think from my experiences, are is helping someone get over some stuff and taking care of hackers I also handled any fighting in my past experience being a staff member. I love to help and moderate minecraft & like I said I have high confidence in making my goals happen.

• Well Knows & Good Communicator
      I know a lot of my friends who play Mineverse and have been with the community for over 2 years. I love the Server and have been actually playing Minecraft since 2013 December 25th. I'm a very experienced player and have been in several Mineverse groups of friends. Communication, is another one of my big strength's I own a lot of social media, and am able to access Skype, TeamSpeak & curse efficiently & effectively.

• Your in-game name: IGN: Anthony9456 I currently own no alternate accounts.

• What timezone are you in? United states Washington D.C (UTC-4) Pacific.

• What country do you live in? United States

• What languages do you speak? Fluent English, Few French

• Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No. Yes, I would never use a VPN.
      • Time spend on mineverse daily.
      • Monday 3-4
      • Tuesday 4-5
      • Wendsday 6-7
      • Thursday 8-9
      • Friday 4-6
      • Saturday 10-11
      • Sunday 4-6
      Basic commands I'm familiar with.

/god
      /gmc
      /tempban [player] [time] [reason]
      /checkban [player]
      /kick [player] [time]
      /mute [player] [time]
      /unban [player]
      /tpa [player]
      /tpo [player]
      /tpohere [player]
      /tphere [player]
      /vanish
      /warn [player] [reason]
      /gms

• Do you currently meet the expectation for the global Moderator position Yes/No?: Yes I currently do meet the requirements for staff member. I know a lot of people in the past application I posted this I didn't meet requirements quite yet, I do meet requirements now.

2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Hi, there please chose to say what, if you chose to say No support, and select a valid reason to why.

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    4. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I play regularly every day, & have a maximum of 50 posts I meet requirements would you like to state where I do not meet requirements, to make you 1) support 2) Nuteral @Swift

5. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Sorry, no support
      -do more reports by reporting players
      -I never seen you in game
      -be more active on forums
      -get to know the community

And please use the "reply"
      Button when replying to someone.

6. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

No support, improve your activity in the forums and in-game...

7. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Swift already closed the other one.

8. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

No support

-2 applications open.
      -I suggest closing one or both.
      -You meet the minimum requirements.
      -You need to get known.
      -You need to be more active on forums.
      -Do more reports.

(Reply to people by highlighting there whole message and pressing reply so they get notified)

Good luck.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    9. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I closed them both your claims make no sence you are no supporting me because I never supported you if you don't chose to lead me on I suggest ignoreing me not being a ignorent person trying to be negative.

10. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

I am not no supporting you because you never supported me. You also need to fix some spelling mistakes. I was giving you advice on how to get prepared for this position, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Also you need to fix your attitude on replying to people when they no support you.

11. Arvedi

Arvedi Experienced Member

If you can't handle criticism then you shouldn't be applying. Grow up.

12. Lifeless

Lifeless Experienced Member

No Support
      > Never seen you in-game
      > Do more reports
      > Be active
      > Fix your spelling | grammar errors
      > Get to know more people
      > Use the reply button
      > Try to improve these points instead of complaining..

13. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

No support you've only been on forums for about 4 weeks, and I've never seen you in game

14. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I don't think so

15. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

No support
      REASONS
      Not very active
      Do some more reports
      You don't seem to be very respectful judging by your reply's to people not supporting you
      I see a few grammar errors that need to be fixed
      Add some more detail in your application

-Good Luck!

16. Cuba4206

Cuba4206 Active Member

No Support. I don't see how you think your mature you argue with people giving you feedback. We are not being negative to you we spent our own time trying to give you advice to help you. Instead you start having a tantrum about people giving you feedback. You should be grateful about people actually looking at your application. Just because you meet the requirements doesn't mean you are ready to apply. Look at the MATURE players applications look at their post counts they are WAY BEYOND 50. Now you may be thinking why Im being so negative, it's the fact that you are being a brat. Like seriously an eleven year old can play for 11 hours on a computer WOW your eyes must hurt! I understand some people can play for eleven hours but those people are a lot older and mature than you. Your eleven enjoy your childhood before it ends! I honestly don't care if I get punished for this.

17. Herf

Herf Boss Member

NO SUpporrt u only hav 54 meesages

18. Griff

Griff Well-Known Member

No support. Reasons stated above.

19. Queen

Queen Experienced Member

I'm changing to no support. At first you convinced me you were ready to become mod, but now instead of taking people's thoughts into consideration you just come back with a rude remark.

20. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

No support not active in game

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.