x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application -achilles1222

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by achilles1222, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. achilles1222

achilles1222 Active Member

How old are you?15

Your in-game name: achilles1222

What timezone are you in? Pacific

What country do you live in? United States Of America

What languages do you speak?English

Why do you think you should become a mod?I should become a mod because I already spend A LOT of time on the server already and I want it to be worth while. I help people in need in real life and I will in game. I have that helping, caring mind that looks out for others

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Probably 1.5-3.5 hours a day, There will be more motivation if i become mod but like I said earlier I am very active unless I cant be at my computer.(Vacations, ect.)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I'd say 5 mounths. I have really gotton to know the server in and out. I like to make sure I know mostly everything about the server before i apply

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have experince moderating and administrating 2 different server but they both had to close due to financial issues.

Final Comments: I do have skype if you need to get a hold of me. The name is biggamehunter1224. Thankyou for your time.
      -achilles1222

2. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add more information on why you should become a mod, tell us about yourself, your personality, add some colors, and how can you help.
      Good luck

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.