x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod Applacation

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by IHqxJonathyn, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. IHqxJonathyn

IHqxJonathyn Active Member

My IGN : IHqxJonathyn

Timezone: US-East

What languages do I speak: Only English

Can I catch hacking on screenshots or recording software: Yes I have OBS Studio and xsplit gamecaster and minecraft screenshot taker

Why do I think I can be mod:
      Because I feel like I would be like a benefit to the server and it will benefit me and not only will I be helping users they will be helping me and I'm very good at dealing with people with different personalities and I do have a lot of friends who play these games on this server but will never show partiality to my friends and wont take any time to do stupid stuff with my friends the server is more important and I feel like I can handle the mod position pretty smoothly and be part of the bigger picture.

How long can I be active each day: 5-8 hours each day maybe more on weekends

How long have I played mineverse: I just got on the server

Have I ever been banned before: Yes I have but about 2 months I quit and I think I will be able too get hackers banned easily because I know what hacking looks like.

Have I ever experienced Moderation:
      I don't really have any experience but I know the commands /tempban, /kick, /ban, /mute /tpo, tphere and i know what it takes to do the job and very willing to do this job on a probation period of 30 days to prove that I can do the job and I don't prove myself in those 30 days I am willing for my rank to be removed

50 Post Count: No
      Two Factor Authentication Setup: No
      2 Weeks on Forums: No
      TS3 or Skype or both: Both or Yes

2. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.