x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod App [Skywars & Op-Factions]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iAintGonTry, Mar 17, 2015.

1. iAintGonTry

iAintGonTry Active Member

In-game name: PepperoniDerp
      Timezone: UCT+10:00
      Country I live in: Australia
      Languages I speak: English, Some Japanese and some French.
      Why I think i should become Moderator: I think I should I become a Moderator on Skywars & Op-Factions because I am very intelligent when it comes to Minecraft things and always love to give someone a helping hand. Also, I know alot about Minecraft servers and all that because I have alot of past experiences with this sort of stuff. I also have donated to Mineverse and if I get Mod I would love to keep my previous /pet commands and all that.
      How long will I be active everyday: Weekdays I should spend around 5-10 hours. Weekends usually 5-20 Hours.
      How long have I been playing Mineverse for: I have been playing Mineverse for about 8 Months now.
      Have you been banned in the past: Yes, I have been banned in the past. It was for hacking on Op-Factions, but I appealed and got unbanned. I know what I did was wrong but I have never done it on ANY gamemodes since my last ban.
      How much mod experience do I have: I have had alot of staff experience on servers that has been shutdown. I have been a Mod multiple times, admin a couple and I used to own my own server.
      Which servers am I applying for: I would love to Moderate Op-Factions or Skywars. (Preferably Op-Factions)

Thanks for reading.
      - PepperoniDerp (Dan)

2. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Hello PepperoniDerp!

I'm giving you some tips before applying.

- Please get more experienced. What I also meant by that is at least get 'Active Member - Well-known Member. You have to be well known on Forums to apply for moderator, as well as being active in-game.

- Add more info on why you should be a moderator. Otherwise this mod app will also be ignored.
      - Please tone down the colors.
      - Be more active in-game also on Forums. If your not then there is no point of applying.

Also, I don't know how you can stay on your computer/laptop from 5 - 20 hours. -.-

Good luck!

3. Fire3213

Fire3213 Experienced Member

Add lots of detail to where "why I want to be mod." Otherwise No support for now.

4. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

No support. You are rude and disrespectful. Your app needs way more detail aswell. No support, good luck.