x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed MixedFun's Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by i_Hit_Hard_, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. i_Hit_Hard_

i_Hit_Hard_ Active Member

Your InGame Name: MixedFun
      Your Timezone: United Kingdom ‎(UTC)
      What Country Do You live in?: Scotland
      What Laguages Do you speak?: English & Spanish
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): I have screen Shots + OBS &Bandicam
      Why do you think you should become a mod?: I have played this server for over 2 years now and I feel that I would be a great mod for the server to help people out and stop hackers from ruining other legit peoples experience
      How Long are you active a day: every day I am on from Monday:3-6 hours Tuesday: 3-6 hours wed 3-6 hrs thur 3-6 hrs fri 3-9hrs sunday:3-8 hrs Sat: 3-10hrs
      How Long have you been playing mineverse?: I have played this server for 2 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): I was Banned In-Game Opprison For scamming but I was unbanned and have never scammed after that inncodent
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      : No

2. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.