x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Minthead's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Minthead, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Minthead

Minthead Active Member

Your in-game name: Minthead
      What timezone are you in? CDT
      What country do you live in? USA
      What languages do you speak? English and broken Spanish (but i can understand a lot)
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i use OBS and I use Gyazo to take screen shots.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I have been active and I have been reporting every hacker i come across no matter how long it takes to get proof. I understand that I just hit the 50 post limit. I understand if I do not get accepted I will still do my best to keep the Mineverse community good so the younger players can have a good time without people cussing or saying inappropriate things and so they don't have to run into hackers and then they will probably won't play on the server again. I will not abuse my powers and I understand if I abuse I will be demoted. I will not ask staff to look at my app asI do understand that it will lower my chances. Also I am very helpful. I will drop what I am doing at the time to help a player in need. I have a 66-70 Wpm typing speed to I can bullet out answers if everyone is asking me question all at the same time. I record all my bans so if someone says they were false banned by me i have proof to back up my ban.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? i can be on about 4-6 hours a day
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? i have been playing for about 2 years now
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, i was a helper on TitanMC but than the server got a reset and changed to a school prison server and i didn't feel like reapplying.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes

People Reading This (whether its staff or normal people) Normal people please tell me how to make
      my application better. Staff If i get rejected please tell me what i missed or did wrong. Thank you.
      Please do not ask to become a staff as it lower your chances of becoming one.

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.