x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mineverse Updates - May 23rd, 2020

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by Noobcrew, May 23, 2020.

1. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

2. Oath

Oath Established Member

I like how you're trying to reach middle ground can I interest you into ideas of things such as sell chest. With this you can have the hopper limits at a lower place because people wouldn't need massive storages and instead just one hopper at collection points which lead to this sellchests. It's a plugin that sells anything that goes inside. If you can reach something like this in terms of implementation it would reduce hopper usage by folds of more than 10s I believe.

If this is successful you can implement it on other servers to cut down lags too.

3. KYxCIVICxMAFIA

KYxCIVICxMAFIA Experienced Member Premium

Okay, I do understand the issue and concern from you; I also appreciate the fact that you actually took time out and left a comment on all of our post (Much Respect for that) You also have to understand from our point of view that this was a slap in the face (not directly from you but from a gamer POV)... But I do get it and I'm calmer now. You are just looking out for us but I just wish you gave us a heads up so we could change somethings. All my income on skyblock comes from auto farms which one of them has too many hoppers at the moment so I will work with that and redo it best I can for now but please keep looking for another solution. Thanks again for responding.

@Noobcrew I also have seen this done but not sure if it's supported on 1.12....

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020