x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mineverse: A Server that refuses to die...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by welldarn, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

Everyone besides the people who wanted mod used hacks. The server was hvh and they took it away from us.

2. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I'd say the bigger reason for OP dying was due to lack of updates and people achieving all they could on the gamemode, hence why a reset, which has worked in the past, is in the works. We never allowed you to rage hack, the anti cheat simply wasn't good enough to prevent it. God knows how many people I banned for doing that exact thing, and I'm willing to bet most of them were just your alts.
      The only people who left as a result of the anticheat being improved were just you and the small group of hackers who were just the same people every time with around 300 alts to burn through. I remember seeing hundreds of complaints about the anticheat, the amount of hackers and people saying they're leaving as a result of it all because it was impossible to play the game at times.
      Just not true though is it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

i played survival every day until he made the nether reset monthly, its a stupid decision, theres no defending that.

4. nymph

nymph Established Member

Regular nether resets can help prevent the depletion of resources, such as nether quartz or ancient debris, that are necessary for certain advancements or items. It also encourages players to explore and discover new areas in the nether, making the game more engaging and exciting.
      And let's not forget the new players who can acquire resources more frequently and progress faster due to the monthly nether / end resets.
      Before you make any remarks about the absence of new players, please note that it has been a month since you were last online. In that time, I have encountered numerous new players as well as old players returning to play Survival. :embarrassed:

• Like Like x 1
      • Cake Cake x 1
    5. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

go gettem soph slay. that though for being worded so well with a long sheeeeeeeeeh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    6. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

Lowkey miss those days where the server was alive and thriving, I too keep finding myself coming back every now and then just to relive memories. Sucks to see it die this much but I am amazed its still up in all honesty and to see some players still active here and there.

7. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

I never had access to aspertaine's fastalts login. I used only the accounts I owned or was given access to. Also, no one really left until the whole pandemic started to die down. Because there wasn't an anti cheat that you could slide past, there was really no point in playing anymore and the opportunity to actually get out and do things arose. And I'm pretty sure the only people who were complaining about the anti cheat were the people who were on the "prevented list" (some list made up by bill stewart, aspertaine, or ethan I believe) which meant that whoever was on that list wasn't allowed to play the server and would be targeted immediately after jumping from spawn. From what I know, the list only consisted of really stupid legit hackers who were a nuisance to the server. We never really bothered anyone who didn't bother us. Regarding your statement about how you believe that people were not legit hacking is pretty wild seeing that you're a moderator of the server. After you guys put that new anti cheat in, it was quite apparent as to how many people were legit hacking and went unnoticed before because of infinite reach. Some people I knew would go on alts and run around with 4 blocks of reach and still have a difficult time in some fights. I'm not an expert on this but wouldn't someone with an entire extra block of reach be able to easily RKO a clean?

8. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

imagine being dead with this much people online

Attached Files:

• Fire Fire x 1
    9. nymph

nymph Established Member

"Sophie joins, and it's sophie's chat" LMAO
      Nah last night was fun though, it was great having all those people on! And i'm pretty sure more people joined after that screenshot. :embarrassed:

10. BigDave

BigDave Experienced Member

DarkXxKiller is a name I haven’t heard in a long time. I’ve forgotten many of the GTA usernames, besides whatever appears in old screenshot folders.

To finally put your mystery to rest, the cobblestone wood slab was a glitched block from one of the buildings on the (north?) border. Can’t remember which way it was but it either appeared as a wood slab that you had to mine or a stone slab to cut by axe. It’s probably the thing near the top right of this old screenshot I got of one of my alts. I did a ton of mining obviously. A shame now that I think of it; I used to keep dated logs in a book and quill at that border, but GTA’s long gone.
      AD478BEC-FA81-448C-9E8B-0C8A8541A0E9.png

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: May 18, 2023