x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Prison Mines for Investor +

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Geekmonster, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Geekmonster

Geekmonster Experienced Member

Afternoon, was just wondering if it would be possible to get some new mines for ranks investor and above please. would be a nice incentive to get back into mining as A mine would take too long to get required money to rankup.
      Thanks

2. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

bump this Investor should get an obsidian/endstone mine. The other ranks should also have some form of mines or new sellables.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Geekmonster

4. Geekmonster

Am alright with any response, even if its a flat no.

5. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

I think obsidian and endstone is pretty boring to mine.

@Geekmonster what type of mine do you think it should be? Like the others but with more ores? The point of having no mines past A is to reduce or prevent inflation in the economy. If mines at higher ranks are too good, then ranking up from D to Free will become too easy for the average player due to the excess money floating around.

The ranks past Free do have perks (if I remember correctly) or at least were planned to have perks. But they are mostly vanity titles.

6. SavageTM

I understand the points but in reality a minority of the people who do join make it to free and I've literally only seen one person grind it out. It's just something to do at least for ranking up. Right now the incentives to rank up really aren't there. You did good with the inflation part just by checking baltop

7. Geekmonster

On the first point i saw in the shop that copper was going to be added to it, so was thinking of just increased ore percentages like the previous mines withthe addition of copper. i agree with the mine past a certain pooint, however firstly there is already an area made out for investor mine so i assume there was always planned to have one at least until that point. Secondly, it took me a couple days of constant mining just to even get to investor at Free rank - still using A mine, and going further the prices double up, I'm sure Free and above were meant to have stuff for them but i havent seen any, not sure if they got implemented, but even still the shop only has a very samll amount of stuff in to even make money from most of which are way more accessible from inside the prison which makes most of the stuff from overworld that you get completely irrelevant. And also whilst i have seen many people from the lower ranks i am seeing more people ascending and it would be nice if there was other stuff to do past the free area other than mcmmo grinding to aim for as right now i have no intention of even attempting to get more money to rankup if it means weeks of non-stop mining just for 1 rankup.

8. SavageTM

I agree with most of this I haven't mined for months honestly mindlessly mining for hours and days to get to those ranks it's not worth it to me the time. I currently work 6-7 days a week and I got about enough time to check around my bases and do some mcmmo and get off. The progression system on prison is extremely slow and so slow that it's not worth doing at all. What im trying to get at is let's develop some sort of progression based system that doesn't make it easier for the average player first joining but mainly benefits the players who are free already. The mine could have increased yield with certain blocks like iron or copper along with blocks like clay. We could sell colored clays to the shop for more of a price but just not enough to overinflate as well. Also some more ideas to get money out of the economy that would reduce inflation as well. A free mans shop that's solely a buy shop (spawners, potions, rare items) would help especially if it's overpriced like it should be. Maybe give us silk spawners so we can make farms and had the drops sell for very very discounted prices. Drops in general we should be able to sell for very very discounted prices enough to be worth making these farms so we can have a little money afking but not crazy prices to overinflate. These are just some ideas but I had an entire new system for prison servers I was implementing on my servers years ago, it was a city based/ property management type prison server where you usually spend all of your money to just make a little more. I halted this a long time ago since mc versions screwed the map generation

9. Geekmonster