x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Mike's Mod Application (Requested)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KingBreakerMike, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KingBreakerMike

KingBreakerMike Active Member

How old are you? 21 years old. Yes, I'm older than most players. No, I don't care if you think Minecraft is for kids. I generally use this as practice for economics.
      Your in-game name: KingBreakerMike
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard (UTC-5:00)
      What country do you live in? United States
      What languages do you speak? English, took several years of Spanish, learned bits and pieces of other Latin-root languages.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) With as much trading as I do, yes. I don't have recording software, but I have plenty of records of trades that have ended both positively and negatively.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I have a good, solid understanding of the rules for every gamemode, as well as moderate-to-heavy knowledge of how users frequently exploit not only the gamemodes but also other users. (I will frequently crack down on inter-server scamming, since that's most of what I've been on the receiving end of. If necessary, I can give examples of what this would entail.)
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Would be working around my actual work schedule, but generally I'm not asleep before 3AM in my timezone, and would not be working past midnight.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? On and off (mostly off) for about two years. I've recently gotten back into it, and will likely stay active.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) The one ban I've ever experienced on forums or in-game was from Gwism (if that doesn't allude to how long I've been playing this, I don't know what will.) for the reason, "
      <3" as a joke. He and I are no longer in contact, however.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Since my last stint on Mineverse, I became a moderator on a server that was run rampant by people exploiting the rules. With me around, they weren't able to continue doing so. After that server imploded because the top donators were whining about me enforcing the rules (read: paid money to have me removed) I took half the staff from that server, made my own for a couple months so we could enjoy ourselves, and subsequently we split up.

2. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. Look at other apps and you'll see what you missed out.

3. CrystalConduct

CrystalConduct Experienced Member

4. KingBreakerMike

Not entirely sure what you mean by what I may have missed out on. I'm not pandering to anybody's wants or needs with this. Should I be accepted as a member of the staff here, I'll be quick and concise with all things requested of me. No favorites, pretty easy.

If you mean formatting and making it look pretty, I'd rather keep it simple and easily understandable, hence why I only underlined the questions and used the coloring for Gwism's old prank.

5. alma

alma Boss Member

No support, good luck.

6. FadingDarkness_

FadingDarkness_ Experienced Member

If you are 21 years of age I believe that you could do a lot better with your application.

7. KingBreakerMike

I'm beginning to feel like all any of you are doing is judging a book by it's cover. An application isn't what makes a good or bad staff member, it is the practice of what they do.

8. Surge

Surge Boss Member

but it shows how professional and how serious they take and how much deditcation they want to put in that's what a application show right now im just seeing a person that typed this up in 10 minutes look at other people one, no support, but good luck

9. FadingDarkness_

FadingDarkness_ Experienced Member

I understand. but there is no way someone is going to get Mod if there application isn't good enough.

10. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

No support
      good luck!

11. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

No Support. Your application is lacking of detail, it makes it impossible to read, go check accepted applications, get more active in-game and on forums, get to know the community, good luck.

12. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.