x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Meliodas [Est]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by djryan, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

Preface:
      I am making this in an essay format as I want to try something new, and I'll try my best to answer all the questions on the template. If you don't support me, please leave me a reason why, I really will take it to heart and try and fix whatever fault you may have pointed out. Thank you, and have a great day.

Introduction:
      My name is Ryan IRL as I'm sure most of you know by now. I am a 15 year old teenager who attends high school. I've used many aliases, but I currently operate under Meli0das_ or simply Meliodas. I live on the eastern coast of the United States, therefore putting my timezone at EST (New York time). Due to this, I am usually on when the server is at its daily peak. I return home before most of the players, giving me more time in advance to moderate them. The languages I can converse in are English, French, and Arabic, thus allowing me to be able to assist those of various nationalities and languages. I have Fraps full edition as recording software to record hackers with.

Virtues:
      The main reason I wish to become moderator is because I want to help the server as much as I can. When I was last moderator, I managed to ban many infamous hackers, make important advancements on many different servers such as Prison, and I was able to assist many of those who required help. I want this chance to become moderator again to prove I can do both of those things, and improve on what I lacked beforehand. I have the experience needed to come back and fix the mistakes I made previously.

Main goals:

I want to become a moderator again to rid the server of hackers. The week that I returned to kitpvp, I reported 10 people and they were banned. Due to my slow uploading capabilities however, I haven't had the chance to report more. I was and still will be a strict moderator, yet I'm a great believer in second chances. If one proves to me that they can make an effort to have changed themself from their hacking ways, I will pardon them. However, if they find themself banned again, they have evidently not learned their lesson and I will not pardon them a second time.

Helping and watching this server flourish is another reason I wish to rejoin the staff team. A server with this rich of a community should not be at 800 players peak. We should at least be at one to two-thousand players strong. I feel that the appeal this server has are its unique and various gamemodes, and I feel like I can help it grow if I have the opportunity. Only just recently I had managed to advertise warps to mines so people who start playing Prison will have more of a chance to become free and more people will stay instead of leaving after someone destroys them. However big of a step that was, I feel more is needed for progression, and I want to help as much as possible in aiding such progression.

Availability:
      At the moment, I can play for about 2-3 hours on most days excluding weekends, which I can allot more time, however that may change. Currently I take the hardest curriculum my school offers, and some days, even weeks, I may not be able to be online regularly. As much as I love and enjoy this server, my future comes first.
      I also have 2FA on my account. I currently meet if not exceed all requirements for moderator.

Dedication:
      I have been playing for nearly 3 years now, and I'm closing on two years on forums. I have been banned on forums a few times for numerous reasons, but I have never been banned on the in-game server in a way that involved my infringement of the rules. I have indeed recently been banned, however I discussed it with the moderator in question and we were able to fix it.

Conclusion:
      I will close this application by letting you readers know that I'm dedicated to helping this server out. This place means so much to me, I feel no one who ever gets close to it can ever really truly leave. I want to be able to help you guys out again as I had twice before, and this time, I plan to stay.

Thanks for reading <3.
      P.S.:
      Thanks to Sid for being a great friend and big help in this application <3.

Ingame/forums supports:

[​IMG]

<3

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    2. thorraks

thorraks Guest

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. djryan

Merci beaucoup

4. thorraks

thorraks Guest

you should stop resigning if you want to be mod after one month of being a normal player

5. djryan

I understand, last time I resigned because I was in a crossroads at life. I waited 5 months to re apply this time, and I hope you can see it differently.

6. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

Neutral. I havn't made up my mind yet.

7. djryan

alright

8. thorraks

thorraks Guest

whats the point of posting just to say "I haven,t made up my mind yet" ?

9. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Support-ish, I suggest adding some more detail, otherwise you're good. I can see the change in you, Ryan.

10. djryan

Thanks, it means a lot from you.

11. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

Beautiful Application.
      Support.

12. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

I support.

13. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Hey support from me yo. You are a great guy, and have experience Moderating. Good luck b

14. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

Support.

15. Coastic

Coastic Well-Known Member

Support

16. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Support, but maybe work on acting more mature (it isn't that hard to do through text ;)).
      gl <3

17. djryan

t
      y
      v
      m
      <3

18. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

omg yay i got the heart

19. Valor