x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • MC_PVP_Warrior's Moderator App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Kyontom, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kyontom

Kyontom Active Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam and I'm deaf that because you know now. I'm not just muted like I can't hear anything. I have a equipment that I can hear with Hearing Aids. Anyway, why is my name under Klowns than Clowns? Because I was raised as little kid when watching my favorite movie and it is called "Killer Klowns from Outerspace." I love them because they are crazy and creepy. They "Killer Klowns from Outerspace" will be released #2 in 2018. I cannot wait to watch the new version. It will make me love again xD.

How old are you?
      - I am 16 years old.

Your in-game name:
      - MC_PVP_Warrior
      My previous in-game name

Kwontom
      What Timezone are you in?
      - Eastern Time

What country do you live in?
      - Canada

What languages do you speak?
      - I speak English and otherwise if another language speaks, I can translate them.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
      - Yes, I have 2 recording software called ezvid and Bandicam to record, but Bandicam is better for all game modes. Screenshots will be taken on my file using F2 and grab them from my file to upload.

Do you have 2FA enabled? True/False
      - Yes.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      • I'm finally being active in the server and forums, I joined the server in 2013 and I've seen many cheap hardcore scammers in the server and people bypass the filters and I want to enforce the rules so everyone has a fair good time in the server.

Friendly
      I am friendly to my great friends and I will never forget them. I will always help new player if they don't know how to do those new things when they join MineVerse. Sometimes, when they don't know how to be a good player, I'll help them out and give a chance to make it on their own. I also use to be a little harsh but now I understand that I am gonna be nice and make. People happy.

Active
      I'm active on In-Game and Forum. I always check forum before I can move on to the In-Game. Active on forum 2-5 hours and In-Game 2-8 hours per day. I check all reports to understand why people are banned and things I miss. The forum is easy to access in 24/7 if anything news happened.

Well-known
      1. Most of people know me from Prison, OPPrison, OPPvP KitPvP2 kitpvp parkour.

Reports
      I don't know why many people are hacking in most popular game because I think they want loots from them and other reasons. Mostly time I see them hacking are Skywars, Infection, Op PvP, Kit PvP, Kit PvP 2, and other game mode.

Typer
      I type, very good and not just like teacher's typing skills. I type the way basic does and using a finger with all hands. I always check the words before I can send or anything else. I make about 150-300 words per minutes.

Honest/Trustworhty
      I'm an honest person, but also I'm a teaser sometimes when they are bored. I'll make them laugh and happy when I make a funny stuff. Also, When people need to buy things from me or them. I will always make them pay me first because I never EVER scam them because I know the rules of MineVerse and will always obey the rules of Cyp/Noobcrew's rules.

Experienced
      I learned a lot of new commands that now I know how to use them properly. Even, if new command shows up... I'll write them down to remember next time to operate correctly. I played most In-Game mode and how things work. Now, I am ready to learn more of those figures to be added. I know the hacks now because I reviewed the video from reports and learned these in common.

Commands
      - I know those most command that Player and Mod uses are:
      /enchant
      /gmsgspy on
      /ban (player) (reason) (appeal)
      /unban (player)
      /tempban (player) (duration) (reason)
      /kick (player)
      /mute (player) (duration)
      /fly
      /god
      /socialspy
      /tp (player)
      /tpa (player)
      /tpahere (player)
      and more.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      - Forum: 1-3 hours per day
      - In-Game: 2-8 hours per day

How long have you been playing MineVerse?
      - Three years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      - Forum: Yes, I accidently sweared towards a moderator, but it was an accident.
      In-game -Yes, I have been banned 2 times one for bypassing filter which I deeply regret and from racism which I will never forgive myself for.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      - No

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      - Yes, I do meet each requirement.

Thank you for reading my application. I will always be happier when you ask me any question and I will answer them. :)

Thank you,

~~MC_PVP_Warrior

2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

You literally coped and pasted Fear's mod app.

3. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.