x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • mavalle staff app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by mavalle, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mavalle

mavalle Active Member

How old are you?I am 13 years old
      Your in-game name:My in game name is mavalle
      What timezone are you in?My timezone is London
      What country do you live in?I live in Great Britian(U.K)
      What languages do you speak?I Speak English A little spanish and a little filipino.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?I think i should be a moderator on the server because i love the server and that i will nerver cheat ever i will always respect players and staff and ban hackers and try to fix all the bugs.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?I can be active on the server around:3:00 until 10:00 but if it is weekends i can play as long as i want only if i have not a lot of homework.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?I have been playing Mineverse for 3 month i think and i love it i like opprison the most out of all the minigames.
      Have you ever been banned in the past?Yes i have been banned because a server called AwesomeMc banned me because all there staff was abusive and i asked if i could apply for staff so they banned me for no apparent reason.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?Yes i do have experience being a moderator because my friend faj2005 had a server and i met this guy called JETF1GHTER89 they both said that i do a good job and would be happy if i could look after there server for them if they were gone or had to do something.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I usually only play on Opprison but if i had to pick two servers i would like to pick opprison and skyblock.
      Extra Infomation:I would nerver ever grief i always go on mineverse whenever i go on my computer and i do have skype but i dont like skyping i will add you but only to keep in touch i can type not skype.
      Thanks for reading my staff application i hope i get accepted :D

2. mavalle

mavalle Active Member

Thanks everyone

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.