x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Masterrawad's Second shot at [Mod App]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by masterrawad, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. masterrawad

masterrawad Active Member

*Any issues regarding my behavior in the past have been dealt with thoroughly.

How old are you?
      I am sixteen years of age.

Your in-game name:
      Masterrawad

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Time.

What country do you live in?
      United States of America.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
      None of yo business, sucka.

What languages do you speak?
      English, Spanish, Arabic all fluently, and I'm learning German.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I'll just cut to the chase. No gimmicky filling paragraphs, no fancy colors (well, except this red text :p), just a straightforward and formal analysis of myself.

I love Mineverse to death, all of it. There is a massive array of things to do and players to meet, and Mineverse is, simply, a rewarding experience for me. But love is not what I'm basing this application on.

I have a mindset like a machine. I do not stress under sensitive situations and I will keep working until someone tells me to stop (or sleep, whichever comes first!).

As Theodore Roosevelt once said, "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." I've been moderating long enough on other servers to determine who gets banned for what, and for how long the ban lasts. I will not listen to excuses, nor will I entertain pleas. You will be kicked/muted/banned as I see fit with an explicit reason, and feel free to appeal the ban on the forums if you disagree.

If a user commits an offense and I reprimand him for it, I will not keep my eyes off that user. I will keep a mental note of their actions, and should they cause an infraction, I have reasonable grounds to administer harsher discipline the next time around

Never in my 2 1/2 years moderating on multiple servers have I ever given handouts or assisted in players' building projects, and I plan to keep that streak going.

I am very unbiased and look at everything from a neutral standpoint. Be it someone I loathe with a passion, or my best friend, I will treat everybody the same, and I mean it.

I have a gentle and playful side when I want to! c:
      I welcome players into my land with open arms and I really attempt to personalize relations with other people and get them comfortable with me. I joke around a lot, and I have a very flexible sense of humor.

I assure you, I would be your most valuable, most powerful asset on the Mineverse moderating team.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can put in an average of 8 hours per day, maybe a little more. I'm a night owl.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      A year, give or take a month or two.

Do you like cheese? If so, what kind(s)?
      I love cheese, thanks for asking! :D I like Cracker Barrel's Aged Reserve, Pecorino Romano, and especially Feta.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have 2 1/2 years moderating experience on multiple servers, ranging from small servers to massive, 100+ player superservers, I've done it all. I've outlasted these servers being moderator, meaning I was still moderator when these servers closed, due to personal or financial problems with the owner. What does this tell you? I did that good of a job, I was never dropped from a moderating team, and I stuck it out to the bitter end.

This is my Application. Take this one especially seriously, you don't know what you'll be missing out on!

2. iJoacok

iJoacok Well-Known Member

Maybe you need a little bit more of detail!
      Support And Good Luck!

3. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

I love your app. Very professional.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.