x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed MartySniper/ghostly_mushroom Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ghostly, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ghostly

Ghostly Active Member

I am also known as ghostly_mushroom but recently have switched to the MartySniper account. My goal is to make this server hacker free and try to bring in as many good players as possible. In my opinion, I think i will have a big impact on the hackers in the server. I am extremely active; I am on from 3:00 pm to 11:59 pm. Once I'm in summer ill be able to play even more than i already do. I get out of school June 15. I understand the work that has to be done for moderator and I am willing to put the work in. I can record and I have already gotten a good amount of players banned on this server. I think if you accept my application, more people will join the server because there aren't that many hackers and more people will have incentives to stop. I genuinely love this server and i personally do not like hackers on it. I hope you take my application into consideration, yours truly, MartySniper.
      Your in-game name
      MartySniper
      What timezone are you in?

Eastern Time (ET)

What country do you live in?
      United States

What languages do you speak?
      English.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes I do have a recording software. When it comes to taking screenshots I use Obs. Below is a link to all my reports that have been uploaded so far. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-vX2JFhkGU9m55soFv7zg?view_as=subscriber

Why do you think you should become a moderator?
      I believe I should be a moderator because like I said in my introduction I want to help revive MV in anyway possible and becoming a moderator brings me one step closer to accomplishing that.

Experience
      This will be my first time as a moderator.

Hacking Knowledge
      Considering the fact that I have been playing Minecraft and Mineverse for a while now I believe I have very high knowledge when it comes to hackers. I've seen a lot of hackers present and past and if I am ever unsure on someone I think is hacking, I will make sure to get a second opinion of the video.

Effort

I decided that i want to work really hard to try to make mineverse hacker free. I want to make sure that good players don't get falsely banned. I want to dedicate myself to this server so i can see a bright future because i really do enjoy this server.

Respect

I respect everyone I can as I believe that in order to receive respect you have to give respect.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday to Sunday (5-10 hours) --> My time zone is EST however.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse ever since June of 2015.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Unfortunately i have been banned for hacking 2 years ago on this server. I've learned from my mistakes and realized how boring it is to hack. I want to give everyone a fair chance at this game. I have learned from my mistakes and I am truly sorry.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
      50 Post Count - True
      Two Factor Authentication - True.
      2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums - True.
      Skype or Teamspeak - I have both.

Conclusion
      I hope you take my application into consideration.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    2. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

No support did not use the application format and is under 50 post count, here's the format incase you do meet all requirements.

Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What country do you live in?
      What languages do you speak?
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?

Please do not ask to become a staff as it lower your chances becoming one.

3. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.