x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Marloodog Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SlowPot, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Matthew Cheng

Matthew Cheng Active Member

oh please. Stop defending yourself Marloodog. If you really want mod, you would be denying every single thing someone have said to you.

*you're in denial: Gordon Ramsay

2. PugDaddy

PugDaddy Experienced Member

Hey Marloo,
      I have many reasons why I do not support this.
      -When I killed you, you threatened to ddos? Really. Then after I don't give your stuff back you ddos me twice. I traced the ip back kid. It's really funny.
      -You are really immature and don't know the differences between a trap or not a trap. Hey guys get this! So I was in a call with him, mind you we are not teamed so of course I killed him (with a sharp 4 LOL) and he raged calling me a trapper. Funny.
      -I think you will abuse.
      -You will ban kids that you hate for no reason. Heard you say it. You were like "When I'm mod I'm gonna ban you"
      I have @Alex oli as well who witnessed it.

3. SlowPot

SlowPot Well-Known Member

Stories come alert i do not 1 for know how to ddos, so do not make this up that you traced my ip. because i can swear on my life i did not do it. i never said anything to anyone about becoming a Moderator as i do not really talk to much people as you of course ruin it for me and just it feels like i cannot trust anyone and you were teaming then when i came into the house you started hitting me with steak then hit me with sword and i died i do not agree with saying stuff about become a Moderator i'm sure your posting this just because i do not support to your post for reasons look at my "Profile Page" it is immature as what you have put on there it's classified as "CyberBullying" if you do not understand what that means go do some research why do you think people do not say much about others in there face as in that can cost someones life they might commit suicide you do not know who they are just because your behind a screen you should not say it.

I think if you were to see someone like me on the streets i do not think you would say ugh you look ugly otherwise you know what might could happen just letting you know now bud that just because your behind a screen does not mean nothing buddy. so do not do this to others as i do not want someone to cost there lives because of what you have done or send them to someone just using you as an example not blaming you or something just saying it's an example of what could of happened if i went and killed myself because of that text you posted :( you would be in jail and i do not want to see that happen to you.. so please do not do it in the future

4. PugDaddy

Well I'm sorry you feel this way. But I was not teaming. Smadi said don't kill Marloo and I did.

5. SlowPot

Okay, yes well i did not want to fight back as i did not know if we were teaming or not as you were team with atillaatilla so i did not attack you i was just asking for you to please stop. As i did not know if you were going to do what if you were going to kill me or just make me low but i did not fight back you could have at least gave my stuff back as i was trying to be nice but i was angry that i died when i was not trying to attack and i died and just came back out from dieing and did not get 1 kill from the profit i got nothing :( so waste of p4 set and enderpearls regens golden apples and all that stuff :'(

6. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

Marloo, on KitPvP, after receiving ddos threats from you and saying I'm not team with you, I jumped down from oldspawn to 2v1 you and MinkyChinky. Can you please explain why as soon as I did this I lagged out? To be more specific, 'timed out'? You ddosed me. Now, you may think some people are stupid but there are too many people who say you ddos. Why is this? You can't go around making ddos threats and not become someone who is known for it? If you're not doing it then which one of your friends are? Mhm, very suspicious.

7. SlowPot

Yes, i understand when that happens i actually do not know why if you want to blame it on me it's fine it just really tells me you really do not understand what can go down really fast with internet for example say someone is using your internet on a Ipad soon as they connect you lagg out you suppose go just blame them thats what its like i did not do anything i jumped down as i was waiting for you to jump down and i did and you started killing me so MinkyChinky came down and helped me i was lagging to thats why i could not really fight back and i was in a skype call with MinkyChinky i have no idea if you got ddosed it was not me i can tell you that now please stop blaming that's my word i did not do it.

8. rockman365_

rockman365_ Active Member

No support at all due to all the evidence above.

Would be a absolutely terrible staff member.

9. SlowPot

Okay, Thanks that's your opinion some things other members say cannot be true too but okay ;)

10. rockman365_

Is that an irl selfie for your Icon?

11. SlowPot

Yes.

12. rockman365_

13. KeeChainZ

KeeChainZ Experienced Member

lol no support

14. Matthew Cheng

Matthew Cheng Active Member

man. Just looking at the selfie picture give me doubts. Aside from that picture, I still am very certain that you will abuse your rank. Judging from above, I think you should make a ban appeal instead of a mod app. You will not receive a "support" from me unless I get better responses. Think before you post.

15. PugDaddy

Marloo, if you don't understand what he's saying its a no support. LOL

16. RedFlamesPvP

RedFlamesPvP Experienced Member

Marloodog im sorry but i think They have correct. No support

Good luck

17. thunder469

thunder469 Active Member

No support
      Reasons
      You hate me in game
      Threaten to ddos me ingame
      Used to hack-evidence on @GizzBots'
      But good luck

18. FaZe Ducky

FaZe Ducky Active Member

Sorry, no support. I've seen you in-game threatening people with DDoS attacks.

You're 11. Don't try act cool because you can DDoS, anyone can.

19. HackMaster

HackMaster Experienced Member

No support.

Problems and tips.

-Like many said, you're immature.
      -Extremely rude.
      -You hack.
      -You downgraded many people.
      -Many grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
      -I have been playing this server for more than a year; never seen you in-game. (Probably my fault and timezones.)
      -Rude.

20. SlowPot

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.