x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Marc-Antoine Ranger RE-Application (Tobyranger)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Marc-Antoine Ranger, May 19, 2015.

1. Marc-Antoine Ranger

Marc-Antoine Ranger Active Member

Username: Tobyranger
      How old are you?

Value: 18
      Where do you live ?
      Hello fellow members, i'm from Canada, Montreal!
      What languages can you speak?
      I can speak french and english!
      What is your Skype username?
      My skype username is TobyTheHackerGod by the knowledge that i'm not a hacker in any kind of sources.

NOTE: I AM APPLYING FOR THE OPFACTIONS SERVER AND OPPRISON.

Mineverse Experience

How long have you played Minecraft? How long have you played on Mineverse?
      I have been playing minecraft since the alpha! I've been playing Mineverse since 2013. (or something like that)
      What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
      So, basically, I have been staff on multiple servers, 3 decent popular, Obsidian Prison (Around 300-800 players a day) as a Helper. HydraPvPNetwork (100-400 players a day) as a helper and Reactivemc (200-1000 players a day) as an Admin *not global admin*. The other servers I worked for we're ''mini-servers''. What I mean by that is that there was around 10-40 people on them and I was working most of them as a developer.
      How many hours a day/week can you moderate the forums and in-game?
      This really does depend. Some days, I could have something on, some others, maybe nothing, but here, is roughly my available times: Monday / Tuesdays: 1 - 5 Hours. Wednesday: 1 - 6 Hours. Thursday: 1 - 6 Hours. Friday: 1 - 9 Hours. Saturday / Sunday: 1 - 12 Hours. School holidays: Can be for 1 - 12 Hours every day. (If i have nothing planned)
      Why should you be a Mod? Why do you want to be a Mod ?
      I think I should become a staff member, because I'm a kind, respectful person, and I respect the feeling of others. I treat everyone with respect and I love helping people. The reasons I think I should become a staff member because:
      I am responsible:

I am very responsible when it comes to serious things such as trying to be a moderator, or when i'm on a server, talking to people.
      Mature:

I don't act immaturely towards people and / or towards the servers, I don't like immature people, it makes me sad and a little disturbing.
      Active:

I am extremely active and I can play for at-least 1 - 3 hours every day depending on what I have planned to do.
      Can spot hackers:

I can easily spot hackers, (I'v had experience with them alot and have seen alot of people using them)
      I know the rules:

I know alot / almost all the rules, given to mineplex, and I think they're easy to follow, and I will and will never stop following them.
      Caring:

I care alot about the people, and the server and I respect the feelings / opinions of others.
      Grammar / English / Fast Typer:

I have very good grammar and English writing, and I am a very fast typer.
      Supportive:

I am very supportive towards my fellow friends, and peers and I love hearing what they've achieved in life / in-game.
      Helpful:

I am very helpful, and I usually get to know things very easy.
      I am easy to get along with:
      I am extremely easy to get along with if and if you get along well with me, you'd be pleasured by my company. :)
      Trustworthiness:

I am extremely trustworthy, when it comes to serious work, such as trying to be a Mod, and i take it slowly, and not rush it.
      Fun:

I am extremely fun to play with, I am a funny person, and I love playing with people on all servers!
      Honest:

I am extremely honest, i never lie and if i make mistakes, i don't dob another player in, i take the blame, if i did the mistake.
      Mistakes:

If i make mistakes, i try my best to fix them up, if I can't fix them up, then I try to get other players advice.
      Always Nice / Thoughtful of others:

Towards my peers, friends and staff members, I always try to show my best of manners, and I am always nice to them. I am also very thoughtful of others, and i like to share alot of the things that I have, and not just have it to myself.
      Clean:

I always am nice when I'm chatting to people i know / don't know, and I'm never foul towards any players on any servers.
      Gentle:

I'm always gentle with anything I do, and I don't go hard, or like a bullet at everything. I take my time, and I try to get things right.
      Rules:

All day every day, I follow ALL the rules, and I don't think, I'v ever broken a rule, since I changed, which was 4 months ago.
      Not Lazy:

I am never lazy, I am always doing something helpful for people, or myself. I never give up.
      Calm:

I'm fairly calm, I don't over-react to things and I'm never to over-excited about things, I'm just neutral with things, meaning, I'm calm with them.
      Intelligent:

I'm quite intelligent, I can handle things easily, and mostly, with no trouble, extremely fast learner, and if I make mistakes, I'll learn from my mistake, and try not to get it wrong next time.

I know How To Do / Handle Reports.

I can handle reports, easily, without much trouble, I also report alot of people. I can do / handle reports, in a good manor without a fuss. I think doing reports, is one of the things, that a good prison guard, should require to know / do alot of.
      Dedication:

I am very dedicated to Mineverse

Anything else you want to add(optional):

These are the values that I stand by, that make me proud of who I am .I have spent a great amount of time and effort into this Application. I hope it payed off. Thank you again for taking your time to read this Application. I will answer any question you through at me!
      I wouldn't be here today or who i am without this great community

Getting to know me!

Are you an outgoing person or do you struggle to express yourself to people you don’t know very well?

I think I'm one of the most sociable person you'll ever see in you're life haha. I'm open to anyone who needs help/'confort'. I don't mind saying my skype in global chat and recieve over thousands of request, it's my fun, and it's an advantage for me ;).
      Are you confident in your abilities to communicate with other users, whether being on teamspeak or in-game?

Yes. Definetly, I am, like i said earlier in a question, I'm the most sociable person ever created. I'm always there to help and i'm always open to anything from anyone.
      What type of person would you find yourself striving alongside in a working environment?

I would say everone, I'm sociable so whoever i work with, mods, admins, i will be glad to work with them, as i don't want to make ennemies and i don't think it's the right place to do that.

On that, thank you to read my application and, i hope to get something from it!
      I don't mind if i don't get accepted yet, as i will always re-try each 2-4 month,
      I'm ''Evolving'' and will perform enough maybe to get staff on here which will be awesome.
      Hope to see you ingame!
      -Toby

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    2. WallaceIsDead

WallaceIsDead Experienced Member

Support, you seem nice. Haven't seen you before

3. Marc-Antoine Ranger

You will probably see me the most on OpFactions, I am Co-Leading the Advanced faction, if you know lionbdcraft, you will normaly know me.
      Thank you for your support.

4. WallaceIsDead

WallaceIsDead Experienced Member

I k

5. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Support, I am not supporting you to earn yours on my app. I remember you now Toby, it's been a while since I've seen you. I think you're nice and up for mod!

6. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

I don't think you needed to put your skype on your app. ;p

7. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

75% Support.

Suggestions:

Add color and bold.
      Space out questions and answers, so everything does not look so cluttered.

Good luck! :D

8. FaZe Dox

FaZe Dox Experienced Member

LOL OMFG im 90% sure you were my penpal like 3 years ago

support

9. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Try to space out the different points using the bold font rather than clumping it together. No support for now, good luck.

10. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

I have had bad experiences with you on another server, SovietCraft.
      You were an overall jerk, and crashed the website and server several times
      and you were badly tempered. No support.

11. Marc-Antoine Ranger

Erm
      I have nevered shutted down website o.O ?
      I'm not too sure what you are talking about, SovietCraft, is this that server where i was a Dev on and made the whole website ? lol. Thank you for your feedback but this has nothing to do with mineverse xD

12. Marc-Antoine Ranger

Thank you for feedback, everything in demand will be edited and added shortly!

13. Marc-Antoine Ranger

There, things has been edited.

14. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Have* Trying to help :). Also support again.

15. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Support. Great app. :) I loved reading it and I think you will do a great job as a mod.

16. Marc-Antoine Ranger

haha :p
      Thanks for the feedback!

17. xSoulHero

xSoulHero Experienced Member

Neutral for now.
      Give me a bit to think about it.

18. Marc-Antoine Ranger

Alright man ;) Take your time .

19. thorraks

thorraks Guest

they do not ask ur Skype.
      Also ya should not tell ur Skype, theres lots of bad person on this server.

20. Marc-Antoine Ranger

I'm not saying what I can do, but my IP is on a Proxy they can't even get it.