x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Marbles0923's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Marbles0923, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Marbles0923

Marbles0923 Active Member

How old are you?

I am currently 12 years of age. Although I may seem young, I am considerably mature for my age group, especially when it comes to staff.

Your in-game name:

Marbles0923 (I will most likely change my username when Minecraft version 1.8 is released to the public)

What timezone are you in?

I am in the central time zone.

What country do you live in?

I live in the United States, and have no intention of traveling/moving internationally.

What languages do you speak?

I only speak English, but I am planning on learning French as it us my ambition to work with engineers in countries other than the United States.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I have a lot of experience as staff on several servers and know what to look for in staff seeing as I own my owner server and co own another server. I am also very helpful to others and can give punishments accordingly. I am very mature and know what to do in most if not all punishment circumstances.

Examples-
      -If someone begins to spam I would firstly warn them to stop spamming. If they continued to spam (aware of the warning I sent out) I would kick them, asking them to stop again. If the player still continued to spam, I would mute the player globally for 30 minutes to an hour. (This depends on what was said. Sexual messages, swearing through /bukkit:me, etc.)

If the spamming still were to continue I would mute the player for 6 hours, and contact a staff member higher than me through private message.

-If someone were to cyber bully another player, it would result in a temp ban or a ban. Seeing as mods do not have those commands (as I am told) I would have to simply screenshot it, report them to the forums, and contact a higher staff member to further analyze the situation.

-If a new player got on and advertised, or any player really,
      I would take a screenshot of the message sent out, ban the player (if I had the command) , send the image to a higher staff member, and also post the image on the forums.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can get on Minecraft every day, and play on this server very often. I love it, and play it for about 3 hours at most a day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing on Mineverse for around 2 months. This is not an exact answer, but it is an estimate.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do! I am currently a Snr-Moderator on a server and as I stated earlier in the application, I am a co owner on another server. It took time and effort to rank up on these servers, and I was very helpful throughout and still am. I have built and helped with many things. I am particularly good at finding and catching hackers, which would definitely result in an immediate ban. If I find any
      glitches I will report them right away.

This is my moderator application. Thank you for reading it, and I hope you enjoyed it.

~Marbs

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    2. PvPWarlord_

PvPWarlord_ Active Member

Make it more colorful! it looks pretty good! good luck :)
      any take out the names of the other servers you will get in trouble for that!

3. Marbles0923

Marbles0923 Active Member

Thank your for the positive feedback. The reason I did not include colors was because black and white just simply seems more professional to me. However, I will put in a few colors just to make you happy :p

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.