x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Luigi103YT's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Baby, Jan 27, 2016.

?

What Do You Think of My Application?

1. Its Horrible

2. Great!

3. Ok...

4. #UShouldBeStaff

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

How old are you? I am 13 years old and I am turning 13 on Febuary 6th
      Your in-game name: My In-Game Name is Luigi103YT
      What timezone are you in? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time
      What country do you live in? United States of America
      What languages do you speak? English, and I am learning Spanish soon
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Firstly I would like to start off by saying that I think I should be mod because I have lots of experience in being a staff member as you can see so I think I know what it takes and hoe hard and frustrating at times it is to be a mod and I think I can handle whatever is thrown at me if I do become a mod. I don't know if anyone would agree with me but I think I should be mod because I know what is needed to do when someone breaks the rules for example:

-If someone spams firstly you would give them a warning. If they continue to spam you would need to mute them for 10 minutes. If they still continue to spam then it's 20 minutes and so on.

-Also if someone advertises a server ip then you would need to get a screenshot as proof then mute for 12 hours then request for a perm ban. But if someone advertises a link to their YouTube or Twitch it would be a 12 hour mute.

- Another rule anywhere on the server is disrespect towards any staff member and if anyone disrespects a staff in anyway they will be resulted in a 6 hour mute as there is a zero tolerance for disrespect.

I also want to become a mod because I love to help out the community and I love to make the server a better and safe place to play without all the spammers, hackers, and all the mean people that are highly disrespectful to players. I just love to help out all the new people that join the server and if they need any help most of the time I would ask them to just simply message me if they need any help with anything at all as I am always happy to help people with any of their questions or queries.
      I am one of those types of people that would never abuse any of their powers as it is wrong to do so. I am very active on Infection and Prison but not recently as I have school to go to so I am on an hour before I go to school. But when I get home around 4pm I am usually on until around 8:30 till 9pm if I have no homework or other things to do. I would try my best to succeed my job to the fullest as I can to make everyone feel Mineverse is a safe and enjoyable to play on as it's better if we gain more and more players instead of losing playing for the stupidest reasons. Like due to lack of respect from players or people spamming. This could easily be resolved as I can put a stop to these types of players. So these are the reasons why I think I should be a moderator on Mineverse and I hope you think this is worthy enough to become a staff member.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Like I said, I have have school to go to still, but I can be on an hour before school starts and from around 3:00 p.m to around 9 p.m. I really love to play on the server, and usually also spend time on creative building a new map for infection, which I play most of my time on.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for about a year or two. I have met many people who have been promoted to staff and have been demoted back to player. I have seen the owner on many times before and have met many people on the servers I play on in Mineverse.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Nope I have never been banned on Mineverse.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have had some experience with loads of different types of staff. For example: I have been an Owner of a server for about 2 months but I had to close it down as I couldn't fund the money to keep the server up. Also I have been Co-Owner of my friends server and I still am as he keeps upgrading the server so sometimes it goes down for a whole then comes back up. I have also been head mod on a server which was some time ago now as he has to shut it down as he didn't have the money to keep it up. This was a shame as I loved playing on that server. Lastly I have been mod on another friends server which sadly has been shut down due to the same reasons as the other servers. As you can see I am very experienced in being staff and I know what it takes and how hard it is as it has a lot of responsibility of being staff member on
      Mineverse and I think I have what it takes to be Mod.

EDIT - Added Color

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    2. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    3. Benko

Benko Boss Member

No support.

4. MrPinkBunny

MrPinkBunny Active Member

Pretty Good

+1

5. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

6. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member

No support
      • Get active
      • Get known
      • Joined today
      • Add more detail
      • Try adding some color
      • Check out accepted apps

7. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

1. I am active alot on the server just on opprison and infection
      2. Like I said I guess I could play on many gamemodes to talk to more players and such.
      3. I joined today because before I spent a whole month trying to get logged into the mineverse website.
      4. + 5. Ok I can do that ;D
      5. Ok

Thanks for the info Statikk_Shiv maybe I can get you to change your mind soon

8. Lyriss

Lyriss Active Member

Ill go with support but could you use some more paragraphs, it seems like a lot of text and will be boring to read it's just to make the reading more pleasant.

9. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Ok Thanks so much!

10. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, sorry.
      • Not active in-game
      • Not active on the forums
      • Not enough detail
      • New member, learn the fprs morr
      • All new members saying support?!?

11. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Ok Thanks for the idea Recyclinq. I have been having issues with creating an account on the forums, so thats why I have been so inactive on the forums.

12. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member

Use the reply button.

13. Lyriss

Lyriss Active Member

I don't want to make an argue but are you saying that opinions of new members don't matter because you're putting it that way. Just saying

14. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Going to be honest
      This is a good application but
      Most of the moderators who get promoted are popular withen Mineverse soooo ;/

15. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

haha
      no support

16. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

OML

17. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

goes good w/ my profile pic eh? (':

18. Teeeb

yes ma'mm

19. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

upload_2016-1-27_15-56-1.jpeg

20. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

No support
      • Get active on forums and ingame
      • Add more detail
      Goodluck!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.