x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lost all of my items due to lag

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LollyPop, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LollyPop

LollyPop Active Member

I was mining with my fortune diamond pickaxe for diamonds. All of a sudden i came across a pool of lava. As usual, I was pressing shift so i couldnt fall into the lava. As I make a bridge across the lava the lag kept sucking me into the lava and bringing me back onto the bridge. I was holding shift, right? Nothing bad could happen. Well, WRONG. Because of the lag I fell into t he lava and before I knew it I started losing hearts. This happened yesterday but I post this thread now because I didnt know how to post a new thread. The thing is that I lost a variety of important items including 17 diamonds, 40 iron ores, 12 gold ores (not sure how much gold tho) some nether quartz, some glowstone and nether rack. Also my diamond pickaxe with eff 2 fortune 1 unrbeaking 2 was important to me. I lost more but I cant remember what items I had with me. I hope you guys can give me back my items because it really pissed me off, it took me a while to gather those items. I was seriously holding shift I couldnt have died. So please, help me out here.

2. LollyPop

LollyPop Active Member

btw, this was in factions server

3. lolfighter1234

lolfighter1234 Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.