x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lone_Griefer's Guard App.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lone_Griefer, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

Hello everyone! As you see I have chosen to try out to become a guard on prison! I hope that I get it because I think that I can really help out this awesome community! Thank you to cypriot and NoobCrew! They have made a great server and a great community to have fun on!

How old are you? I am 12 years old.

Your in-game name: Lone_ Griefer.

What timezone are you in? Central Time Zone (Texas)

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? Just English, I may take some other languages during middle school.

Why do you think you should become a Guard? I think I should become a guard for prison because i've seen a bit of other players complaining that there are people using swords everywhere. Also because I don't see many other guards online playing prison. The most active guard is probably Pile_Of_Butts. I am also very mature to deal with things such as kicking, temp banning or banning others for breaking the rules. I also believe that I will be able to stop all the hackers and ban them if giving proof!
      Active- I am very active on this server and on prison, which prison is one of my favorite part to play on this server! I don't see many other guards so I will be wanting to be more active to help out!
      Knowledge- I have a lot or at least some, knowledge of being a mod. But, being a guard is very new to me! But I am hoping that this will be a great experience for me and others. Even though I don't have much knowledge about guards, doesn't mean I can't help out!
      Good With Commands- Even though I have never been a guard, I have many good experiences with commands, such as kicking, temp banning, banning, warnings, etc.
      Very Mature- Even though people think that i'm young being 12, I am VERY mature with all things that I handle with. Since I have been getting old, i have been getting very mature! And even though I can be childish, (everyone can be) i'm just joking and having a fun time, but when it comes to serious matters, I am very mature.
      I am also very friendly to all players that are mad, or having a hard time. I am very helpful with other people that might be confused. I know where to be around the whole server if there is something wrong. I will make an impact on this server due to helping out this server and I believe I will make it better. I am very responsible and I know how to keep up. I am fair to all people and even if someone is my friend in real life or in minecraft, they will still be warned, kicked, or banned, no matter what they do or who they are. I dedicate a lot of my time to this server so I can help it out and make the community better. I am very smart and I know what to do in bad situations.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing mineverse for about, 7 months, and I have loved this server for the whole time i've played.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? For weekends, all day, for school days, 2-3 hours.

Do you have any past experience as a Guard? No, but I would like to give it a shot.

Have you ever been banned on Mineverse? No, and i'm not planning to ever be banned.

Do you know the Prison Contraband items & rules? (Yes/No) Yes I have read them several times over.

~
      Lone_Griefer

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

You need more information, no support. Good luck :)

3. Lone_Griefer

Information where?

4. Lone_Griefer

There we go, see if you like it now. @BrianNK

5. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

6. Lone_Griefer

There, I believe I improved it. @BrianNK

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    7. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Good Luck!

8. Lone_Griefer

9. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Support.

10. Lone_Griefer

11. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

More detail please.
      Best of luck!

12. ZALIZAINALI

ZALIZAINALI Well-Known Member

Hmm ok Support

13. Lone_Griefer

Thanks guys!

14. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

i would support, but... your ign says it all.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.