x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Livy_the_Great's Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Livy_the_Great, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Livy_the_Great

Livy_the_Great Active Member

How old are you? 13

Your in-game name: Livy_the_Great

What timezone are you in? Eastern
      What country do you live in? America
      What languages do you speak? English and I'm learning Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod?:
      I'll Try to enforce rules

I think I should become a mod because most of the servers im on (Creative and OP) mostly don't have mods on so people have strip clubs and other things that I believe are against the rules. Also I will stop people who are using /me incorrectly. I want to stop people from breaking the rules on Mineverse.
      Kid Appropriate
      Mineverse is my go to server.I wanna try to make it more id appropriate because my little brother sometimes comes onto creative and sees the strip clubs and other gross stuff.
      Using Commands Wrongly
      Also I would like to try to help to try to help the members and the ranks on Mineverse who break the rules any bypasses by using /me and /bukkit:me.

On at night
      I'm usually on at late a night so when other mods are sleeping I'll probably be online or I'll try to be online.
      Stop spammers
      I would also try to stop people spamming by using /me and try to verbal warn/ban people ho advertise their server along with spam when people do /warp dragon and make a "party" and can spam the chat in the hub and annoy people (like me) when trying to go from server to server.

I talk alot

I think Im kind on Mineverse and Funny on mineverse. This is one of my fave servers and I think I will make it better. I was on here for about a year so I know most of the commands.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? About once a day for and hour or two on Minecraft PC and a couple times for about a hour or two a day on Minechat

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Around a year I believe

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?No on Mineverse but yes on other servers along with being owner/co owner of a server of my own.

More about myself
      I'm Livy and I'm 13 years old. I live in a small town. I love drawing and art. I love ice cream and tacos. Minecraft is my fave video game. Im a donor with Premium.;) I like Sims and FIFA World

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    2. Danger_PvP

Danger_PvP Active Member

Need's some more detail ;) 50% Support ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    3. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

More detail will increase your chances!
      Good luck!

4. Livy_the_Great

Livy_the_Great Active Member

I re-read my application and I saw that I did indeed for got some details.

5. Danger_PvP

Danger_PvP Active Member

Better ;)

6. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add some more details on why you should become a mod, add some colors, tell us about yourself, your personality, and also how can you help. Good luck! :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.