x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Legoman12g's Application :)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by VAPENATION, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

Introduction: (Clears Throat)... Hello My name is Lego or some may call me by "Legoman12g" I am 13 yrs old in 8th grade and would love to become a moderator on this lovely server on OP Pvp. Everyday i come back from school do my homework (Dont have a lot usually) and play Mineverse and some other servers e.g Hypixel,The archon, etc. I love minecraft and would be a solid hard working mod proof you can look at some of my vids on the Forum or on youtube.
      Your IGN: Legoman12g
      What timezone are you in: EST
      What country do you live in: Canada
      What languages i speak: English, French, Russian.
      Why do you think you should become mod: I'm always posting vids and reports on hackers if you go to my page you can see them and how much i like supporting this server but no one does anything and i really want to help the community understand that hacking is bad and that it ruins other peoples games ive raged so many times at dying from someone using kill aura and all that...
      How long can you be on from: Every Day From 2:30 pm EST to 9:30 pm EST.
      How long have you played on Mineverse: 2 and a half yrs
      Do you have any past experience as a mod: unfortunately, no i haven't really payed attention to becoming a mod but i would truly love to become one. Even if im not a donator or a high voter doesnt mean im not a loyalist to this server. I can assure you I will work day after day night after night and if you feel like im not doing an expertise type of work than you can feel free to demote me but i will still stand tall playing this server even if i dont become a mod i will still be one on the inside doing the duty of protecting this server from people who violate the RULES!!! Thank You
      I hope i become mod because i'm REALLY looking forward to becoming one and I will serve my purpose and show loyalty to this server.

For anyone wondering this will be my last application since i've posted another one a few days ago and people asked for more detail and i hope ive added more its not that much more but. Thank You!!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    2. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

Needs more info. For no No Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.