x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Leakkz's mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by loadist, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Leakkz’s Mod Application

Your In-game name: My in game name is Leakkz also known as Kennaroo2

What timezone are you in?: I am in Pacific Standard time.

What country do you live in?: USA/In California.

What languages do you speak?: My main language is English but I speak some spanish and can right/type it well.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): I use Gyazo for screenshots and I mainly use Action to record the paid for version. I also have a back up capturing device which is Frapps if it's neccessary.

Why do you think you should become a mod?: I personally think I should become mod because I feel like I could help the mineverse community a lot by getting rid of hackers and unfair players and people (such as Scammers, Cheaters and report glitches). I will focus on every game mode on a even amount of time each, I will also pay attention to the players and concerns they may have while playing the server. Another important thing I should mention is that I can be difficult to deal with but that is besides the fact that I have over 200 reports and I try keeping the server clean of hackers, scammers, basically anyone who cheats the system. I am pretty friendly and I do tend to be rude towards hackers but I will stop that. I've only been rude to cheaters on this server who don't care and only play to cheat. My attitude towards cheaters and members in general will increase in positivity. (But there will be players who dissagree with me because of my previous actions but I have changed alot since then, just a little thing to add). When I have a specific job to do I give all 110% and I always get the job done, I never slack and that is my main priority until it's done.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?:

Monday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Tuesday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Wednesday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Thursday: 12:00Am -4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Friday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Saturday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums

Sunday: 12:00Am - 4:00Pm/ All day on forums
      (Side Note) This schedule is based around my summer break. Now if we were talking about school which will be starting in August for me I will make a new calendar with my availability.

Monday: 4:00Pm - 7:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums

Tuesday: 4:00Pm - 7:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums

Wednesday 2:00Am - 7:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums

Thursday: 4:00Am -7:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums

Friday: 4:00Am - 10:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums

Saturday: 11:00Am - 12:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums(depending on my soccer schedule)

Sunday: 11:00Am - 12:00Pm/ All afternoon on forums(depending on my soccer schedule)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?: I have been playing mineverse since October, 2013. I have been playing mostly kitpvp since then and a little bit of op pvp I usually like pvping type server such as those I have mentioned.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): I have never been banned on Forums but I have been banned in-game for ban evading and once for hacking as well as 2 false bans on kitpvp and false banned on an alt on op which was unbanned immediatly after.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: Yes I was mod on the server "Snapcraft" if you have heard of it or even played on it. I had gotten mod on "another account", not saying the name because I do not want to say that alt name, I would use it as a secondary account to record hackers on. It was a good experience for me because I got to deal with alot of players and got to help out with the amount of players that server had at the time.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?: Yes I have all of the requirements listed as shown below the application.

Do you have a 50 post count?: Yes I do have 50+ post count and 75-100 reports.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?: Yes I have it set up on my iPhone.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?: Yes I have longer then 2 weeks I'm pretty sure I'm at longer than 1 year registered on the forums.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?: Yes I do use both to communicate with other players.

Thank you to all of the players who gave me this idea and thank you to everyone who responds to this. Please leave your thoughts, concerns, opinions etc. in the comment section below.

Thank you, Leakkz :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    2. CallMeCombo

CallMeCombo Active Member

Bro full support :) you've been a great friend but that's not the reason I'm supporting you, the reason I am supporting is because I know you could be a good mod and I believe you will help.

3. loadist

ily bro thank you for supporting :)

4. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

5. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

No support.
      You were incredibly rude to me in-game.

6. loadist

You say be more active with reports, I have over 150 reports so in my opinion that is ok. I was "false banned"
      actually so if there are any more reasons why you no support feel free to let me know. I will increase in that section.

It went both ways. But hopefully we can become friends and let the past go.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    7. Voxygen

Voxygen Experienced Member

Full support man active seen you in game many times! GL

8. loadist

Thanks for your support!

9. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No thanks

10. Surge

Surge Boss Member

No Support.

11. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

No support.

12. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

I've met you in-game plenty of times, and I've not overly seen you do well. You (used to be, at least) one of those annoying people who would go record someone and then after argue with them and continue to be like "(Name) get banned", which basically shows immaturity.

Also, your schedule seams quite unrealistic. Surely you have either school, or a job to attend?

13. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

First of all, California is not a country. You might want to reconsider that answer. No support:
      -You seem kind of immature
      -Play all gamemodes, not just PvP ones
      -Aggreeing with @Kyaaaal, your schedule is pretty hard to manage. I am not saying you won't do it, but that is probably how it seems.

14. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Bro. California is a state.. Not a country.

15. loadist

No thanks to what?

Out of school, I do have a job but does not effect my capability to perform as a moderator, if I were to get it.

I've seen you areoujd Prison, I do actually play all gamemodes including bed wars xD let me know when your on maybe we can chat.

Maybe you could tell me some reasons why?

Tell me why no support and maybe I could prove to you I am fit for this position.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
    16. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Merged your posts. Please avoid triple+ posting.

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I agree with CandyGirl and Kay,

No support buddy maybe next time.

18. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Well, I am on Prison, OP PvP, Kitpvp2, and creative everyday - mainly prison. Find me there right now.

19. JakeStar

JakeStar Active Member

Neutral you don't seem very confident

20. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

This is cute :happy::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.