x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lance_The_Lord's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DefenderDj, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DefenderDj

DefenderDj Active Member

How old are you? I am 12 years of age.
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is Lance_The_Lord
      What timezone are you in? The time zone i'm currently in is Mountain Time Zone.
      What country do you live in? I am currently in the USA.
      What languages do you speak? I speak English of course, and 2 foreign languages. The languages are Korean and Spanish.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? My reasoning for being a mod and applying was because of players with,"advantages," that were very unfair and I realized once I get mod I can give warnings and keep this server fair to each and everyone in any mini game. . Also I would like to help the community of MineVerse grow and be friendlier to every individual.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active on the server 2-4 hours daily except Sundays and Saturdays.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing MineVerse for over 2 months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have... I have helped 2 Prison Mine servers. The community grew and I helped people fit in to the server. I also know most of the commands as a moderator.

Thank you, for taking your time and reading my Mod Application. :)
      Also sorry I accidentally re-posted.

2. 196

196 Boss Member

Not to be rude at all, but why did you make another one of these? If your intent was to add more detail, you can do so with the edit button below your original application.

3. pokemaniac01

pokemaniac01 Guest

Locking/Archiving upon request.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.