x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lance_The_Lord's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DefenderDj, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DefenderDj

DefenderDj Active Member

How old are you? I am 12 years of age.
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is Lance_The_Lord
      What timezone are you in? The time zone i'm currently in is Mountain Time Zone.
      What country do you live in? I am currently in the USA.
      What languages do you speak? I speak English of course, and 2 foreign languages. The languages are Korean and Spanish.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? My reasoning for being a mod and applying was because of players with,"advantages," that were very unfair and I realized why don't I just try to help out my favorite server. Also I would like to help the community of MineVerse grow and be friendlier to every individual.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active on the server 2-4 hours daily except Sundays and Saturdays.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing MineVerse for over 2 months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have.. I understand not to be abusive or conceit the, "Powers," that I receive. I also understand the commands that I receive as a moderator.

Even if I don't get mod I hope this server grows and I will continually play.
      Thank you, for taking your time and reading my Mod Application. :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    2. Waffle

Waffle Active Member

I say YES :D

3. 196

196 Boss Member

Your app could benefit from some more detail, especially regarding why you think you sholuld be a mod and past experience. Other than that, good luck.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.