x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed LamaAssassan's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Keirsten, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Keirsten

Keirsten Active Member

Your in-game name:
      My In-game name is LamaAssassan
      What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard
      What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States specifically Maryland.
      What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, Spanish, and a little bit of Swedish.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have Fraps and OBS already on my windows.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a Moderator because i'm Creative and I love helping out others. This server is one of my favorites and always has been since day one. And I have been playing on this server for about 3 years now, and in those past 3 years I have learned a lot about Mineverse. I also had experience as being a Moderator/Admin. I use to have my own server but it is no longer up. But besides all of that, Why I really want to become a Moderator is to help out the server, the staff and the whole community. Everything about this server means a lot to me. And I want to help this server grow, and have a bigger community than it already has. And here are somethings about me that others might think that will be good for the server. I am Loyal, Very Creative, Trustworthy, Helpful, Responsible, and Polite. Also here are somethings that I think that will be Important for the server is that I do not condone Hacking or any sorts of cheating, I do not favor others, I do not accuse someone for something without proof, and I also do not condone cursing especially in chat. And as being a Moderator this server will be my Priority, and I will not let it down. Of course it will not be my number one priority but will definitely be my second.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Through out the week between 4-5 hours. And on the Weekend between 6-8.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for about 3 years now.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      No I have not.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have been a Admin on some non popular servers and I use to design servers for others. But the most experience I got as being a Moderator is my own server even though it is no longer up, i use to spend about 4-5 hours designing and helping the staff, and also helping players on the server.
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes I believe i do.
      Do you have 50 Post Count?\
      I do not. I haven't had a computer in the past couple months, now that i bought a new one I will be posting and being even more active.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes i do have 2Fa set up.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes.
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes I have both "Skype" and "Discord". And i'm very active on both of them.

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.