x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • LaFlares Lyrical Lecture

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LaFlare, Jan 21, 2017.

1. LaFlare

LaFlare Active Member

I go by L-A-F-L-A-R-E, And im easily the greatest, Easily amazing- Any crowd or function, Brush off assumptions, To say LaFlare cant spit; you must be missing something, whether comprehension skills or passion for the form of rhyme, I practice rhyming from the evening to the morning time, Lyrical lieutenant, The rap game; I been in, I make bars that have yo old man grinnin, Releasing the knowledge on these weaklings who thought they had it, Handing Ls to those opposing is an awful habit, Call me sadistic, Extra artistic, Im the example of the unrealistic, Tyranny provoker; vocally a menace, Biting my rhyme styles leads you to the dentist, New grill installation; an easily avoided situation, my technique is self created, dont become the hated, your own style what you should invest in, Cuz its LaFlare that'll teach you a lesson, Lyrical principal, Cease you by the interval, Takes more than a climbing hook to reach my pinnacle, Im the dopest spitter comin out of Skywars, Fake backstabbing people; I aint got time for, Im so underrated; cant find me on youtube, But you could find me here complaining to Noobcrew, like Man your mods abuse their power, I got so much props your biggest homie could get devoured, My total networth expanding cuz im a dough investor, Its LaFlare signing off like this a social network.