x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Lack of Moderation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cryptic, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

When I said you were rude I was speaking in reference to how you treated me and my team members when I used be staff on this server.. lol
      Your SB quarrels are none of my business.
      I find them comical.

2. Glaadiator

Glaadiator Boss Member

Comparing toddlers to presidents and discussing ages related to maturity...?/?2$'abvw ??22?2?

these threads are nonstop. I can't defend the mods nor can I say you're right. I've always been in between this argument genuinely because each side has good points. we all know that mods saying "I have a life too" and "I have school" is no longer a good excuse, but it is true. however, I can bet you most people who applied to be moderators and are mods now said they'd dedicate a good amount of time online and ultimately...don't.
      you say that's a stereotype, however...
      saying "on average" doesnt make it not a stereotype. unless you have statistics showing me that 20 year olds are more mature than 16 and 13 year olds, nah. and dang man why are you comparing an adult president to an underdeveloped toddler who can't stand? obviously they can't be president. strengthen your argument when speaking of maturity and stereotypes.

Cyp tried fixing this with individual mods for servers and tbh I think it's helped. keep in mind mineverse has only been up for 2 years, adjustments are still being made and played are still joining and mods WILL be added.

quoting an old mod when I posted a similar thread before I was mod: if you see players swearing and being rude when a mod isn't on, report them!! that's why the section is there.

3. Sanity

Sanity Well-Known Member

Glaad, you're amazing.

4. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

This thread isn't even needed anymore, and the flame wars are getting irritating. I am just going to lock this.

5. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

I know this is locked but I remember trying to convince @Musezeta to write an app, aww.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.