x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kielrandom Moderator Application :)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by kielrandom, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kielrandom

kielrandom Active Member

Hello Mineverse Here Is My Moderator Application: :)

IGN: kielrandom
      How Old Are You: I am 13 Years Old

How long have you been playing Mineverse: I have more accounts so i think i have played Total:
      1 year.

What timezone are you in: I am In CEST Timezone.

Why Do You Think You Should Become A Moderator:
      I would like to become a Mod because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience. The first few servers I played on, there was Moderators helping and supporting me, I think that's the main reason that I play today. Now I would like to give something back to other players.

Can You Be Active On Forums: Yes - when I play on mineverse, I am also on forums.

Littel Info About My Self, And Littel Of My Minecraft History: I live in Denmark and I love to play computer. The first time I saw minecraft was when my older brother played it (late alpha version). I learned a lot from him, and soon I got really into it. I started playing single player, moved on to multiplayer and later I got my own server. I really love the game and still do to this day. I play several hours every day.

Why should we accept you?
      I love the minecraft community, and I enjoy helping all people during gameplay for the good of the community. I see myself as a good member of your team. and it would be awesome to become Moderator :)

Previous experience?
      I have been staff on a few of my friends servers. I am really skilled in plugins and are really passionate about the game.

Any additional info?
      I live in a small town in Denmark, I have been playing since late alpha and started to play multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

So Yeah I Think It Was This! If You Have Any Questions? So Please Give A Coment! And Yeah Have A Great Day! :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

Do not include donating. It's a sign of bribery.

3. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

^^
      Also more detail will increase your chances good luck!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.