x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • "Kicked for Flying" while in a boat, can't get back to Factions

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sanhael, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Sanhael

Sanhael Active Member

Title sums it up; I was in a boat, holding l-ctrl, and I was suddenly kicked from Factions back to the Lobby for "flying or related."

It's been about 15 minutes; whenever I try to return to Factions I'm auto-kicked before I can load back in.

I'm not worried about what I was carrying, and I don't need to get back to exactly where I was, but I'd like to be able to return to Factions.

(IGN is also Sanhael)

2. Sanhael

Sanhael Active Member

I still can't get back onto factions. The only difference between yesterday and today is that now I see the world for an instant, but I'm already in the process of being booted when I do.

I've tried /home, /spawn, /lobby, spamming direction keys, jumping, and crouching, at various points between when I leave the lobby and when I return to the lobby. There's no indication that any of it ever registers. My faction members have tried sending me /tpahere, but I can't /tpaccept; anything requiring action on my end seems to be a no-go.

3. Sanhael

Sanhael Active Member

Factions' reset freed me, but it's happened again. This time, I was using /f home, and it somehow put me inside a wall. I died, then /f home'd again to try and get my inventory back and chop my way out. I was suddenly booted for "flying (or related)" and can't get back to Factions at all.

4. Sanhael

Sanhael Active Member

I lost my inventory, but (for whatever reason; thank you, if it was a staff member) I'm no longer stuck in the bug, and I've moved my faction's home point to be safe. Thanks for the great server :)