x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Keys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Freeze36, May 22, 2019.

1. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

If higher level keys could be a little bit more available that would be amazing. I've been playing OP pvp for a while and have only opened 2 legendary crate keys. With the reset there is now 3 different crates. I just feel like if we were able to have a little higher chance of getting keys and them not being ultra rare that would be great. I'm not asking for a bunch of keys, just like 2 keys when you vote instead of 1, and vote parties giving 3 keys or something. Not a big change but a worthy one.

Make keys rare not super rare is basically what i'm getting at. Getting a legendary key out of the Ultra and Epic (with the added crate) should put another level between the ultra crates and legendary ones. This makes getting a legendary key's chances going lower.

Other than that the key system right now if fine. :D

2. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Agreed! I feel that Legendary crate keys are too uncommon as of now. I think if Mineverse implemented an alternate way to getting keys other than voting / eggs then it would be much loved in the community.

3. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

I have only touched one leg key the entire reset, not sure yet if this is a good or bad thing there is pros and cons to them both but i also think some of the rewards you get in dragon eggs suck.

4. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

na, keys should be rare because they hold some great rewards. It’d ruin the economy too fast. 1 thing I’d like to see though if the removal of the exp bottles and gapples from the crates.