x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Karam67 Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Karam67, Oct 28, 2017.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Karam67

Karam67 Active Member

Hello, my name is Karam67. You can refer to me as K if you would like. The timezone I'm currently in is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). As you see on the top left next to my title it says, "USA". The languages I speak is English and Arabic(Lebanese/Jordanian Arabic). Yes, I do have the software for "recording, screenshots, and etc. I don't think I should be a mod straight away like "poof" *karam67 mod*. No mod takes time to achieve. I was looking in the position of a map builder. If not, then any position would work. The one you think I'm mostly trusted on. An estimate of 3-4 hours maybe less because of school work. If it's a Friday and I'm not busy them usually 4-6 Hours. I've been playing MV for quite some time now before Mv had a big reset. I joined MV like 2015 or Dec 2014 (idk when exactly but I do know it was a long time ago). I've been banned on games because come on we were kids who did stupid things and as I like to say to myself,"every choice whether it's good or bad there is always going to be a consequence of it(either a good or a bad consequence). Yes, I do have experience as a mod. All of the requirements are followed, and Yes is my answer. 50 count no I don't spam. Yes, double Authentication,(i checked and Yes it's double).Yes, i had more than 2 weeks on the forum. I do have a Skype and discord but I only give that to staff and only staff(some people in the game have it, so yea).

2. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.