x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Just saying...

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by i_am_youtuber, Dec 20, 2017.

?

Agree with meh?

1. no

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. yes

5 vote(s)
      83.3%
    3. LOL U KID UR JUST MAD CAUSE UR SO BAD IN PVP

1 vote(s)
      16.7%
    1. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

What happend to this server, I mean really. Barley any staff and I can never seem to find one online (no offense to staff just we need more) the owners are inactive af, cyp has "retired" and crew from what I've seen is never on, never says a "hello" or anything, and both of them just let the server die. The only thing I can even say they've done is put very minimal effort in the past few months with restoring rank kits/perk and updating survival after like 2 years... I mean I used to think this server was awesome, but now... I mean they've taken so much away, made things like creative so much worse, I still somehow come back to it though, maybe friends? Honestly I don't know how it's still surviving, I don't think that many people buy ranks or anything anymore, because well, with how downhill it's gone, for all we know it could be gone in early 2018. Anyway I just felt like ranting, I don't care if I get a bunch of dislikes or people saying crap to me in the thread.

• Like Like x 1
    2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

I agree with this! I have been playing since 2014 and it was so much fun! I think if staff and owners would auactally listen to the players then more people would play!

3. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

i'm not sure exactly why i still play, many of my friends are gone and nothing seems to entertain me anymore

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

I can be the next owner tomorrow :p