x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Jonkeh´s Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jonkeh1337, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Please fill out the template, or your app will be ignored.

Your in-game name: Jonkeh

What timezone are you in? Cest

What country do you live in? I live in sweden and i can talk English and Swedish.

What languages do you speak? I can speak English and Swedish. I can speak Swedish 10/10 and English 8/10.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i upload montages and other videos on the server and i Think its really fun to upload on the server and i can easy capture evidence i will record everytime.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I wanna become a moderator because i wanna put in effort on the server and i want the server to be no toxicity and get rid of the hackers,macroers and scammers. I was saying i really wanna help the server and i Think minverse is really fun and i wanna know how it feels to be staff and help other people to have it fair on the server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? on my summer break that i have now i can play like 8-10 hours. After i can play like 4-5 hours Because i got school and i need to go to the gym.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? ive been playing on minverse for like 5 years i Think and i Think its a really great server thats why i spent Money on it i got 1 god account 2 vip accounts and 1 premium account.

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) Autoclicking Macro i Think but i dont macro anymore i want it fair now because i like it much more now and want people to have it fair and have fun on minverse Community.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yea i have been staff on some servers and i know how to check logs /vanish /tp /tempban /ban /Mute player name. I have some experience for moderator.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No.Yes i meet all the requirements.
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yea i have 140 posts Counts right now on my forums account.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yea i have a two factor authentication account if i get hacked or something i can just get it back.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yea i have had my Minverse forums account for along time right now and i just got the named changed so people can tag me now because my old one was really weird.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yea i have both on my phone im outside or something and i have it on my computer. And i will be really Active so they will see me on forums or in game.

What is your Discord tag? Jonkeh#3158

2. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Hope you guys like it

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.