x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Jokecoathoax's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Garry The Pig, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Garry The Pig

Garry The Pig Active Member

I am 15 years old
      My in game name is Jokecaothoax
      EST
      Australia
      I speak English and a little bit German
      I think i should be a mod because in the servers i play there are a lot of people getting scammed and quite oftern i cant do much to help them and i want to help a lot of people i play with and because some mods that are in my servers dont really help many people when they have just been scammed and i want to help the community and them.
      Im usually on the server 2 and half hours on school days and on holidays i atleast play 5-7 hours a day.
      I have been playing mineverse for 2 and half years
      Yes i have been banned in the past but back then i was new to minecraft and new to everything around me so i scammed people a little bit.
      No i have not been a Moderator in the past but i would love to be in the future.

2. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

3. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.
      Be more active in game and on forums, have more experience.
      Please put the format down so we can see it while we look at your answers.
      Spelling errors scatter the application.
      This doesn't look like you put much effort into this. It pretty much looks like you took 5 minutes or less to do this application itself.
      Almost everyone doesn't want to see people getting scammed, so the reason to be a Moderator can apply to everyone, which makes your Mod App look unoriginal and unprofessional.
      Explain more about your special qualities and how they would help you if you become a Moderator.
      And lots more that is extremely generic in your Mod App that is just so fake.

Good luck.

4. TADS

TADS Guest

No support.

5. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

Sorry, no support!!

Be more active.

Good luck!! :)