x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • johncena9's Mod Application (Updated)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by johncena9, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. johncena9

johncena9 Active Member

Okay, so I'm making a new application because my old application didn't have enough information and I was 'rate abusing' using other accounts.

How old are you?
      I am 13 years old and I'm turning 14 in December.

Your in-game name:
      johncena9, but my old account's username was SpongePvP.

What timezone are you in?
      UTC +12.

What country do you live in?
      I live in Auckland, New Zealand.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak english and I'm learning how to speak German and Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I can record using fraps, but the videos might be a bit laggy because I have a terrible computer, I can also take lots of screenshots using Gyazo or pressing F2 in-game, I can also upload the videos to my channel on YouTube or I can send the videos to a higher staff member.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I should be staff because I'm mature enough to take on such a task. I also have some experience from other servers and know how to handle different types of players accordingly, which is definitely a useful skill as a staff member of a minecraft server, because there can be some problems that not all staff members would be able to handle, and I may have the ability to take care of these situations, I am also helpful and trustworthy, I will try my best to help players and staff when they are struggling with what to do or making a decision, I also won't pick sides in arguments, every player will be treated fairly and evenly.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can play on Mineverse for 3-4 hours on Weekdays, and around 6-7 hours on Weekends, I will be on everyday, I will be playing Bedwars or Infection, those are the servers I play the most. So if you need help you can find me there.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I didn't keep track but I'm pretty sure I started in December 2014, on my old account which I do not have access to, So I guess I've been playing on Mineverse for over a year.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes, I've been banned on my old account for 'Hacking' on Skywars. I've stopped hacking and I will never hack anymore, but I haven't been banned on the forums.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been one of the owners on two different servers (Both owned by the exact same person), and an admin on another server owned by the same player on minecraft. So, I know how to handle the certain responsibilities of being a staff member on a server, and can be trusted with a role that not many others could be able to successfully fill.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you take it into consideration and I wish good luck to any other applicants, and I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    2. funmaker

funmaker Experienced Member

2 mod applications in 2 days
      gl.

3. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

4. TADS

TADS Guest

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

You had two applications open, you can edit your original.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.