x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • jinx174's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Joshua Dando, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Joshua Dando

Joshua Dando Active Member

In-Game Name: jinx174 but I plan to change it to my IGN for everything else (GrassSeeds) once I am able to
      Time-Zone: New Zealand Auckland, Wellington
      Languages: English

Why Do You Think You Should Become A Moderator?
      Because am a very respectful and mature person I take pride in that I also would never do anything incorrectly if I can help it. And I also believe that hackers should simply not exist for all they are doing is trying to ruin our experience of Minecraft and if I could do anything to help this become a reality I would love to be part of it. I can be on quite often on multiple games not only watching for hackers but playing the game like I normally do or even just in the hub helping people. I also believe I could be helpful because of my time zone, I come from New Zealand (just under Australia) where my time-zone is almost opposite to the US so midnight for you will be the perfect time for me to be on

How Long Can You Be Active Every Day: some days more than others but on Fridays, Wednesdays and weekends 2 to 4 hours and on other days 1, 2 and maybe 3 hours
      How Long Have You Been Playing Mineverse: somewhere between 1 and 2 years
      Have You Ever Been Banned Before: no I have never been banned on Mineverse or any other server for that record (accepting my friends private server because I was banned for the reason "your an ***hole")
      Have You Ever Had Any Past Experience As A Moderator: no unfortunately this is the first server I have put forth an application for

Anyway I Have Answered All Your Questions And Hope You Respond Positively Toward My Application

~jinx174

2. diamond_673

diamond_673 Experienced Member

Please don't tell us why u got banned on a server alright application not yet supporting though edit in later I might support

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

You just joined the forums and instantly thought you would make a Moderator Application, try to get the community better.
      No Support.

4. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.

5. kegmister

kegmister Experienced Member

No Support, short, add more, put colour into it and spend some more effort into this.
      Also try getting rid of (New Member).

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.