x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive JICHDT'S MOD APPLICATION 2023!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jichdt, May 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Your in-game name:

Jichdt

NAMEMC

https://namemc.com/profile/Jichdt.1

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What country do you live in?

Canada

What languages do you speak?

English/Can Understand French

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

(i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have shadow play, and I have recording software on my desktop and laptop.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a mod because I am active, helpful, and I care about the future of Mineverse. I am always looking for ways to improve the server, and whenever someone's play experience is being tampered with, (i.e. hackers), I am there to look out for them. I am a friendly face amongst the Mineverse community, and I feel like I would be a very impactful addition to the team. As well, I am very mature and can handle high-stress situations with ease.

As mentioned above, one of my most prevalent qualities as a player on Mineverse, is my activity. I am constantly on at different times throughout the day talking to all of the members of the community throughout each server. I love meeting new people and learning about what each server has to offer. Every time I log onto a new Mineverse server I am very friendly towards the player native to that server and if any of them need help, I am always there to try my best to help them.

Another great quality I possess is my level of maturity. I am an extremely outgoing person and very friendly towards others. This being said, I fully understand that a moderators duty must be taken seriously and I am committed to always doing my best at a job such as this one. A very important quality that I have, that is necessary for being a moderator is professionalism. I am a very professional person when talking to others so they know that they can take me seriously.

I am and will always want what is best for this server and if I become a moderator, I will not rest until I have made an impact in the community. I am an extremely hardworking person and I always do a job well and right. I think as a player and a person I stand out because of all these components I mentioned. I know that I would be a great fit for the Mineverse staff team.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Sunday: 4 - 6 hours

Monday: 3 - 5 hours

Tuesday: 3 - 5 hours

Wednesday: 3 - 5 hours

Thursday: 3 - 5 hours

Friday: 5 - 8 hours

Saturday: 6 - 9 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I used to play on Mineverse a lot back in 2014 but I became inactive because of school. At the end of September, I decided to log back onto the server I used to love and fell straight back in love with it. Since then I’ve been extremely active. I'm reactive now and I can help the server a lot!

Are you reliable?

I am a very reliable person, I value trust and honesty as some of my best quality traits and I think it is one of the most important traits in a person and a moderator. Being a moderator is a big responsibility and I believe that I am a perfect person for this job.

What would it mean to you if you became Mod?

A position as a moderator on Mineverse would mean a lot to me because the server means a lot to me. Every day, new players log onto Mineverse and don’t necessarily understand how to play the game mode they log into, whenever I see a new player struggling I immediately help them with their problem. When I was new to Mineverse in 2015, I was having trouble learning how to play the game modes and a moderator named Gizzbot personally taught all I needed to know. Since then I have always been helping out players and becoming a moderator and following in Gizzbots shoes from where I began would mean the world to me.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I have been banned once for "Mute Evasion" for 15 minutes, and other than that the only major offense that I have gotten was a 14 day mute for "Death Wishes" which I appealed and was accepted. I was also banned in like 2020 for being on a hacked client! I very much regret this please forgive me!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes! I own a server for friends and I also was staff on many failed servers! Mineverse can never fail though!

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes

Outro

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Mineverse moderator application. I hope to soon be standing alongside the community as a moderator helping improve this already amazing server with all that I have to bring to the team. Feel free to leave any feedback in the comments and I will be sure to answer all of you! I also want to acknowledge I have a semi troubled past on mineverse and some bad relationships over the years but it has been a couple years and I know I am ready for the responsibility the moderator role entails!

* If any moderators/admins have any personal questions feel free to direct message me on discord (Loopy#2630)

• No Support No Support x 7
      • Support Support x 4
    2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

full support, amazing candidate! handsome and jewish!

3. nymph

nymph Established Member

Your time spent filling in the server's requirements and desires would be a waste if this application is meant to be humorous.
      I'm not sure if this staff application is a serious proposal or a joke, but I will treat it as if it were legitimate and offer my input.

:nosupport: NO SUPPORT :nosupport:

Although you maintain that you have reformed from your negative behavior in the past few years, your recent activity on both your main and alternate online accounts suggests otherwise. Specifically, you sent messages in chat (survival) prompting me to take my own life while I was afk. I received multiple screenshots of these messages from friends. It is disheartening to witness this type of behavior since we used to be friends a few years ago, during which time you exhibited much more kindness and consideration. A number of active members can attest to this change.
      Day(s) later you mentioned saving multiple photos of me, but I find it surprising as I haven't taken many pictures of myself. However, whether this is true or not, it doesn't seem friendly or give me confidence that you are suitable for moderating.
      (Screenshot provided)

I would like to challenge your statement that you are a reliable person. In my experience, reliability is shown through consistent actions and follow-through on commitments. Can you provide any examples of when you have demonstrated reliability? Additionally, while valuing trust and honesty is admirable, saying that it is one of your best quality traits may be difficult to prove. Can you provide any evidence of how you consistently exhibit these traits? While being a moderator is a big responsibility, claiming that you are a "perfect" person for the job is presumptuous.

The requirements you have mentioned appear to be unconvincing, including the expectation of mod playtime. This is particularly true as I have never seen you present online for a full week or even more than a brief 10 minutes.

Regardless of my experience(s) with you recently, Goodluck with your application. :cowboy:

Attached Files:

4. dopee

dopee Moderator Moderator

No support . My decision is based on my observation that your behaviour remains unchanged from your past negative actions. Despite your claims of improvement, I have witnessed firsthand and read in @nymph’s reply that you have been spamming "KYS" and other inappropriate comments in chat. These actions are not suited to the professionalism required for a mod/staff role. I can’t see you being a suitable candidate for the position.

5. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I was obviously joking around “saving pictures” I don’t even know what you look like madam! I haven’t even been on with any alt accounts in over 2 years also! Also when did I make any “death threat” to you I would never!

love,
      Jichdt

6. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

As my first declaration in becoming mod, I vow I will push my hardest for the return of the parkour server and provide real updates on the progression of the return of the pvp servers! God speed fellow mineversians!

7. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Changing to neutral, not as handsome as I expected

8. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

What the flip I paid you $5 for that support! Refunding payment ASAP!

9. bre

bre Active Member

No support, seems like a troll application judging by your responses to other people commenting their opinions, as well as soph pointed out, it would appear you haven’t changed. My suggestion is that you mature and grow up. Death threats aren’t funny or cool, and just show how childish a person is.

10. PurifiedSpectre

PurifiedSpectre Experienced Member

No support. I’ve seen first hand how you treat users, and Im part of that list.

11. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Literally never made “death threats” to soph LOL you guys are spewing bs. I’ve never had anything against Sophie and I don’t now why would I do anything like that. I was so excited to see her on when I did and I was joking around with her for so long. There’s no way she took it personally because she was sitting there clapping back at me the entire time enjoying the banter. Her “screenshots” are so completely out of context it’s absurd y’all are agreeing with something you weren’t there for.

The only time I’ve ever seen you on the server you’ve been afk or ignoring anything in chat how have I mistreated you????

12. Toooooooooooooom

Toooooooooooooom Active Member

no support, saw u like two times in-game but maybe its due to time zone differences, and yeah, u wrote things a mod shouldn't write the last time i saw you on

13. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

I’m a skyblock/skyward player mostly and I’ve never see you on any of those! Also I have never ever said anything bad ever on mineverse!

14. nymph

nymph Established Member

I agree, it's too obvious now lmao. :whistle:

Love,
      Sophie

Attached Files:

15. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

No support. As others have stated above, you are not fit for this position. And by the way, roasting the current staff team is not a good look. :grimacing:
      [​IMG]

16. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

ROASTING CURRENT STAFF TEAM! HUUUUUH WHEN IM NOTHING BUT NICE!

If you took that any other way than a complete joke to the convo we were having im taken aback. I wasn’t wishing death upon you it was literally banter how tf can you take that seriously like…

17. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Wishing death upon someone isn’t a joke.

Although it’s pretty obvious that this is a troll application, I’d like to think otherwise because you’re a grown 21 year old individual… Anyways.. your responses just proved all of our points. Sticking with no support.

18. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

It wasn’t wishing death upon a person it was a banter filled conversation with I guess some unfortunate words on my end that were meaningless. Anyways this is a real application so I would appreciate if you stopped calling it a “troll”. I would like to be a mod and I am ready to be a mod. I would be an amazing mod especially when or I mean IF the pvp servers come back. I know everyone that will play and everything they’re capable of and prevent all of it. I haven’t said one rude word to you so stop being rude and unprofessional on my application. That being said regardless I appreciate your feedback and have no problem with your no support. Hope I can change it in the near future!

19. Teeeb

Goodluck.

Although I do have one question for you. Why did you make a post roasting the staff team if you want to be apart of the staff team? It just doesn’t make you look good.

20. bre

bre Active Member

Everything you’ve said to everyone that’s disagreed with you proves everyone’s point on how you wouldn’t be fit for staff. You’re being rude to others and as rob (teeb) said, you dissed the staff team and are trying to join it. Doesn’t make sense.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.