x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Jailed on Prison Server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by niteshead, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. niteshead

niteshead Experienced Member

1. Your ingame name: niteshead
      2. Moderator name: Guard YYY
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: I dont know what this would fall under but I did break a rule that I just simply wasnt aware of, however, there were other people around and they didnt get anything done to them. I had placed a cobblestone pole in the C-mine Tree Farm to get to the cobble above it and he jailed me for a full 5 days but didnt jail anyone else who was doing the same thing. I can understand being jailed seeing as I did break the rule even though I wasnt aware of it but 5 days is too much for a first offence and it is definitely not fair that only I was jailed. On top of this he didnt clear the Tree Farm of all the shops there so he wasnt doing his job
      4. Evidence/screenshots. [​IMG]
      I accept the jail but I do not accept the ignoring of the other players doing the same thing or the extreme length of the jail. Please fix this.

Sincerely,
      Niteshead

2. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Well i agree that that is too much for a first offense, but you were breaking a rule

3. poooauly

poooauly Experienced Member

i agree

4. niteshead

niteshead Experienced Member

like i said I understand I was breaking a rule and i will accept the punishment of jail time as it is the proper punishment but the length of the jail time is too much for a first offence 5 days would be a second or third offence. If the time were to be shortened i would be less upset about it and be greatly appreciative about it. I was planning on using that account for something and i had also promised to help someone rank-up on prison. I would like to fulfill that promise asap and the thing i had been planning to do happens sometime Sunday and I'm currently not being released til Wednesday.

I am only asking for my time to be shortened and maybe Guard YYY talked to about getting all who are committing the offense instead of just one and then giving him such a long punishment.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.