x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Jailed because of a "Not valid rule"

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mikehike, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Mikehike

Mikehike Active Member

I have recently acquired 7 plots in prison and have been jailed for 7 days because apparently there is a limit of 4 plots. This is ridiculous because there is certainly no sign/rulle inside the prison stating there is a limit of 4. I am also very angry because during that time 6!! of my plots will expire leaving me with just 1 which is under the limit. Since there is no sign/rule stating a limit of 4 I should be aloud to keep my 7 plot or/be able to extend 4 other plots and get 3 taken away. And all other people should be able to keep theres. I have seen multiple owners having 4+ plots also . Since there is no rule stating a limit of 4 I do not see a reason for me being jailed and should be realized immediately. If i am not i will most definatly QUIT this server due to improper statment of rules and false jailing reasons. Thank you for reading my post/thread I am already very angry and will not let myself get 6 plots taken away from as there is no rule in the jail of a limit of 4!