x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ItzTristaan's Staff App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Tristaan, Dec 20, 2016.

?

Would Tristaan Be a Good Staff?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tristaan

Tristaan Active Member

Your in-game name: My In-game is: ItzTristaan

What timezone are you in?
      I live in Canada/Ontario

What country do you live in? I live in Canada

What languages do you speak? I speak English, French and some Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes I have OBS So I can screenshot and record a video anywhere.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      This community is an amazing community, The players here are fun and creative to chat with. A lot of people who are non-donors feel left out because most of the chat is Donors talking, so you can't really see the non-donors chatting but I like to chat with everyone equally so no one feels left out. I learn fast, so I am able learn how to be an XYZ staff member. One thing that is good but some players might not agree is that I step up to players that are not following the rules or players that are making someone feel left out or sad. The staff crew created those rules for a reason, so that everyone in the server will have fun. It would be a huge privilege to be apart of the staff crew. Staff or not, I will help players that need help. I don't need a staff rank or any type of rank to help others. I love helping others with hackers, trolls, scammers, spammers, and just the normal help.
      I have always put work into my job of being staff in other servers, realms etc. I am very active on the server and always have been ever since I joined. I have had some experience with being staff on smaller servers and it was hard work to get them greatly started and getting others to join, but sadly they were shut down and I couldn't find any other servers that could use staff. I am willing to solve or help anyone with problems in game. I love to laugh, have fun and goof around with my friends and other players but if they are saying bad things I'll be serious with them and tell my friends to stop or other players if I have to. I love to learn new stuff about players, in game things and other information. If there are any Spammers hackers or non ending griefers I'll try my best to end them or punish them in the reasonable way. But for proof and showing that this wasn't a fake, I will always record or take a picture of them doing these things. I would then send the image to a higher staff member than me. Including that I respect all players the same way, I do not just respect donors or staff in a better way. I feel like I could be a great addition to your already amazing team, I will certainly take it seriously.I am honest, mature and I'm ready to keep the server great, enjoying and ready to improve the server in any way possible.
      I will have a rather long period where I can and will be on a lot, depending on of course interest and responsibility. I don't have a job currently, which means I can be on a lot mo
      re.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on the server for about 5-6 hours a day, but since the christmas holiday is coming up I am most likely able to play from 8AM to 9PM

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I don't know this answer but I'm just going to estimate. 1 month?

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Sadly Yes In game for advertising but I was unbanned but I swear that I will never advertise or do anythign against the rules.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes. I have had some experience with being staff on smaller servers and it was hard work to get them greatly started and getting others to join, but sadly they were shut down and I couldn't find any other servers that could use staff. I was also staff on a Skyblock server with over 150 players. I am hoping to get the experience from what it is like to be staff on this server as well.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      No, because I couldn't get the /key to work about 3 weeks ago and I just made this account but I am going to be posting lot's of messages.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      I do not know what this is but if you tell me I can either install it or check to see if I have it.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      No like I said before I couldn't get the /key to work but I am willing to be posting a lot and play on the server more.

Do you have
      Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes and here's my Skype: Itz Tristaan

and my Discord is ItzTristaan#6532 But I don't have Teamspeak

2. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.