x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ItSDEFALT Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Neonnarwall, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Neonnarwall

Neonnarwall Active Member

Your in-game name: ItSDEFALT

What timezone are you in? Eastern Daylight Aaving

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? English, Russian, Spanish, and Italian
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Bandicam and Mine-craft very own screenshot.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I should become a mod because I'm only their for the people and not myself I won't abuse such power like most people in the past I want to make mineverse number 1 world wide which I know I could do it. I could help people way more if I was a moderator because I could stop hackers from cheating the server I would never jump to conclusion when I ban someone I would warn first than temp ban for a certain amount of time. If he/she doe whatever they did again I'll ban them and send them here to repeal the ban.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      All p.m accept for Saturday sorry If that is a problem I can change some to A.M if needed.
      Monday 2:30-5:00
      Tuesday 2:30-5:00
      Wednesday 2:30-7:00
      Thursday 2:30-6:00
      Friday 2:30 to 5:50
      Saturday 10:00am- 5:00pm

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I been playing mineverse for at least a good 18 years I been moderator on other servers so I know what to expect I was was even Co-Owner of my server which I was on everyday and know how to handle problems of any kind.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I been ban for Reason: Hacking but it was not true it was resolved by Tin which he did in just three days.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Like I said I do have past experience I know commands like
      /ban player reason
      /kick player reason
      /tempban player time reason
      /mute player
      /unmute player
      /commandspy
      /tp player
      /tpo player
      /fly
      /Unban player
      and a lot others.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes somewhat because I exactly don't have over 50 post because my old one was jacked but doesn't mean I'm not active on forums I reply fast and easy.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, I could never loose this accounts once more since I added it. I learn to be more careful and I don't share passwords to anyone.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes, It has been way over 2 weeks!
      Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication? I have skype which is mastermind45678 and I will be getting Teamspeak 3 soon or whenever I can.

2. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.