x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • iSource's Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by im the king so shut up, Feb 28, 2015.

?

Give [Mod] To iSource?

1. Of Course!

18.2%
    2. No.

63.6%
    3. Maybe!

18.2%
    1. im the king so shut up

im the king so shut up Active Member

iSource's
      Mod Application

How old are you? - I am 10.
      Your in-game name: Current - iSource
      What timezone are you in? - Eastern Time Zone - EST
      What country do you live in? - The United States Of America
      What languages do you speak? - English
      Why do you think you should become a mod?:
      I Don't Make Exceptions:
      Being a Moderator does not mean I can give my friend free stuff and make him popular on the server, or let him tell me who to ban. If someone is hacking, and they say "It was an accident" I would still punish them, because you can't hack "on accident".

I'm not Careless:
      If i'm a mod, I Don't just permanently mute someone that i don't like for just saying hi. I think carefully about each punishment or warn I give, then give it. I will do my best as a moderator on the server.

I know the commands:
      /kick Steve Spamming - This would kick the player "Steve" from the server, and the reason would be "Spamming".
      /ban Steve Griefing - This would remove the player "Steve" from the server permanently.
      /tempban Steve Griefing 1h - This would ban Steve from the server for 1 hour.
      /mute Steve - This would mute Steve, so he can't talk in chat until the punsihment is removed.
      /mute Steve 1h - This would mute Steve for just 1 hour.

I'm Active
      I will be doing the best job a moderator could do to help the server. I can be Active for 3 or 4 hours helping Mineverse, by muting spammers, banning hackers, and kicking rude people. I will moderate Minigames and Op Prison very good so that hackers will be scared to log on to Mineverse.

I'm Honest:
      I will not ban someone innocent from the server and say that they were fly hacking. You can trust me as a Mod, and I will not abuse the moderator privileges. I understand that being a moderator is a big responsibility.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 3-4 Hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have two accounts, my first one was called Trains04, Then I changed my name to ProjectAres, But my current account is called iSource. So, I have been on mineverse for about 2 years.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? - No, I have never been banned from Mineverse.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? - Yes, I have been moderator on a server before, and i was then welcomed as an admin because I was a good moderator.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? - Minigames and OP Prison.

If I don't become a moderator, I will still be a happy player on Mineverse!

If you're not sure how to rate me, click this link!:
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/supporting-applications-how-to-judge-an-applicant.8047/
      Thanks For Your Time! Have A Nice Day! :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    2. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

Try to use less blinding colors No Support you need a lot more info on why you want to become a mod

3. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

4. im the king so shut up

POST UPDATED: MARCH FIRST, 2015. 6:56pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME
      UPDATES: Darker colors, More information added, (what you wanted in the replies)

5. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

In my opinion, you should add more information. I noticed that you didn't really add any traits you may have that would benefit the server... Maybe add them to improve your app? Good luck.

6. im the king so shut up

UDDATE TWO: UPDATED AT 8:19am EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON MARCH SECOND. UPDATES: MORE INFORMATION AND TRAITS.